I just tested the Agriculture update and well .... a lot of challenges!!! But i'm not sure about electric massage table, it's very difficult to handle stress with those tables.... 100% of stress all of the time at bearly cycle 30 ... i don't know... i'm not convinced by this change.

Any feedback about this problem ?? or reactions ??

But still excellent job KLEI, you rock.

There are a bunch of extra stress statuses in the game now that may be contributing. They really start to stack up the % if you don't manage the environment. At cycle 30 food quality should not really be an issue so it might be environmental.

For example if previously you were used to running dupes in to deep water with no care you will now be getting 30% extra stress per cycle from sopping wet (20%) and low oxygen (10%).

Obviously I don't know your play style but massage tables should not be a primary source of stress relief anymore. A balance of decor, good air, dryness, furniture , sanitary services and massage tables for the worst times should see you through.

I like to set my massage table at 15%-0% so that massaging is more of a routine than a quick fix all.

Edit: Want to point out that the reason it's not the table is because the table hasn't changed at all. It's just automated with a power cost. Stress reduction rate while on the table is still the same.

49 minutes ago, petiteMANI said:

it's very difficult to handle stress with those tables

It actually isn't.

My experience as closed testing member: Build setups (amount according to your amound of dupes and how hard you ride them, I usually have 1 per 4 dupes at the beginning and deconstruct excess ones later after they're done digging through polluted water and debris) of a wheel generator, battery (or any other kind of reliable power supply, don't connect anything else to that small electric grid to have the table ready to work anytime) and some positive decor around the massage table, set the priority to 8 and forget about it (just don't paint priority-9 stuff constantly or disable 'massage' in the jobs window). Set maximum stress to your liking, 30-50 worked good for me.

4 minutes ago, Masterpintsman said:

a wheel generator, battery (or any other kind of reliable power supply, don't connect anything else to that small electric grid to have the table ready to work anytime) and some positive decor around the massage table

The small circuit set up works great for sure. Battery, Wheel, Table on its own grid. It really manages itself. Battery sits full and primed to accept the first dupe who hits the threshold.

On 5/19/2017 at 1:23 AM, petiteMANI said:

I just tested the Agriculture update and well .... a lot of challenges!!! But i'm not sure about electric massage table, it's very difficult to handle stress with those tables.... 100% of stress all of the time at bearly cycle 30 ... i don't know... i'm not convinced by this change.

Any feedback about this problem ?? or reactions ??

But still excellent job KLEI, you rock.

The price point is overlooked when there are a lot of features offered by the table like adjustments, armrests/ headrests, face holes and automation et-cetera. The more the features, the more is the price of the table. There are many websites which has Portable Massage Tables for sale to attract traffic and fight competition. 

MT-T1-Stool_Combo_altermate_1024x1024.jpg

Archived