Possible Bug on the Archive Branch

After being an idiot and trying to load the game twice on the archive branch, I couldn't start a new game (the screen would freeze after the 3 dupes spawned) and twice had I have to alt tab out of the game..... even worse after alt ctrl del command the computer went into a blue screen with a http...win...end.code warning, is it my computer or something is rly up with that build? this (bluescreen happend twice) after this happend I ofc tried the (opt out of all beta programs) branch and ONI is working perfectly.

So now I can play normally and there seems to be no problem with the normal branch but that bluesceen rly scarred me.....

Bluescreens are usually a windows/driver problem, even if caused by a game it's usually the game revealing a bug in the drivers.

Also since it's a older version of the game there will be no fixes for it even if there is a major bug. The most Klei would do is remove it from the list so people stop playing it.

Nothing is wrong with my computer  (as far as I know) and this build was working a few hours ago, something has changed and I alerting the dev's about it, this has no consequences for me as the normal build is working perfectly.....

Archived