[Game Update] - 217524

6 hours ago, Sketched_Philo said:

Hide contents

So, there is a new Toadstool fight with better drops. To activate this fight, have a sick canary explode over Toadstool's mushroom right before you chop it. I haven't seen it myself, but it has about 5-6 digit health, and is guaranteed to drop 2 blueprints, a glowcap, and the blueprint for the napsack.

He has dubbed it "Edgy Toadstool". Not to be confused with the significantly less appealing, "Edgy R-

So how much HP does it has?

5 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

I'm updating the wiki, so I'd like to know what are the crafting recipes for the new 'Bossculptures'? (see what i did dere)

You can write the other descriptions. I'll add the recipes later.

chesspiece_deerclops = rocks*2 + deerclops_eyeball*1
chesspiece_bearger = rocks*2 + bearger_fur*1
chesspiece_moosegoose = rocks*2 + goose_feather*5
chesspiece_dragonfly = rocks*2 + dragon_scales*1

And it needs a marble or a cutstone (depends on color), like other chesspieces.

Edited by __orange

5 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Bearger Figure

Hide contents

chesspiece_bearger.png chesspiece_bearger_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_bearger_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_bearger_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_bearger_stone_jiggle.gif

Deerclops Figure

Hide contents

chesspiece_deerclops.png chesspiece_deerclops_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_deerclops_stone_jiggle.gif

Dragonfly Figure

Hide contents

chesspiece_dragonfly.png chesspiece_dragonfly_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_dragonfly_stone_jiggle.gif

M/Goose Figure

Hide contents

chesspiece_moosegoose.png chesspiece_moosegoose_marble_idle.gif chesspiece_moosegoose_marble_jiggle.gif chesspiece_moosegoose_stone_idle.gif chesspiece_moosegoose_stone_jiggle.gif

I'm calling it now... we are going to get Shadow Giants!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Aeschwutz said:

Oh yeah

@nome (as Klei candidate), don't you dare step on @Fidooop's dreams. 

What did nome do? I'm not following o_o

EDIT: ....oh.... Of course... first the mechanic female character, then giant variants, and now Genocidium : )

Edited by Fidooop
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, FrankTheTank91 said:

I learned about it from raven he made a video on it awhile back

It seems that @XBloodRaven didn't include changing the turf to force crow spawns, which in turn force canary spawns near scarecrows.

So yeah, easiest way is to just remove the turf or use turf that force crows for use with the scarecrow.

Spoiler

8HPtreX.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

It seems that @XBloodRaven didn't include changing the turf to force crow spawns, which in turn force canary spawns near scarecrows.

So yeah, easiest way is to just remove the turf or use turf that force crows for use with the scarecrow.

Hide contents

8HPtreX.png

8 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:
  Hide contents

Yup i didn't think about that at the time of making the video but many people filled me in on that so i pinned a comment of someone telling me so everyone can see it :)

9 hours ago, Cheetos said:
  1. c5f452575b674363b6fe279a2292882e.png
  2. 4f4eb20178c24523ab42b255f07403c8.png
  1. Now DS-players can cosplay as Dovahkiin. :wilson_sneaky:
  2. I was just discussing this with @GiddyGuy a few weeks ago. Glad to see that relics can be taken out. Now if only the chair could be sat on with the sitting emotes, that'd be interesting.

3. latest?cb=20131016183322Hhuh... I never realized until now that there was a face on the vase. Could be what the thulian lobster people look like?

8 hours ago, Sketched_Philo said:

20170518132706_1.jpg

Can I get a close up of the  Dovahkiin pig?

5 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Misery Toadstooltoadstool_dark_infection.gif

Why is it called Misery? Is it a fan of Stephen King books?

2 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Unnatural Selection jokes.

You beat me to it, Chris. :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Silvercide said:

patiently waits for somebody to solo misery toadstool

Done!

What I did was find a toadstool in the ruins (near the labbyrinth), and then I awoke him from slumber. I quickly went into the labyrinth, and he followed. I went around all the spider webs, but the toadstool set them all off and got smacked in the face by every single depth dweller in da world. Next, I got him into the arena with the Ancient Guardian. And SMACK! AG charged his face. Then, they dueled. Edgy Toadstool is victorious. I then lured him back out of the labyrinth, again, doing the same maneuver of get the Edge Toad spider-infested. Since the Toad is always on the move, his shroomtree-thingys will just sink back into the ground as he leaves them. Finally, I fought him with regular toadstool manuevers (he was basically at regular toadstool health at that point) But I was careful to dodge as many of his attacks as possible. Wearing bone armor, using Thulecite Club and Dark Sword as weapon, wearing thulecite crown, eating waffles, I was able to take him down. Woo-wee! He died and I took his shroom skin to make those sweet sacks. Which I decided to throw at Dragonfly. And preceded to take it down simply by holding the attack button with a dark sword. It was buggy, but it kept waking up once I attacked it and sleeping again. ??? Also, I used all 8 sacks during the battle, so it's probably not the best method of killing her.

15 minutes ago, nome said:

But they're so soft and comfy, and I have sensitive feet!

This is fine... I'm fine... Everything is fine...

Image result for cry meme

potatocups.... potato... cups... this is all I see now... all I know...     ......help.....     ....me.....

• Like 18