Beasts (Koalephants, Goats, Beefalo) licks saltlick through fences and walls. It's sadly, because them do not need to close up with saltlick that licks. It can not be possible to pen beefalo and goats in one complete pen. Please fix this bug. These goats are have thelepathy. Sorry for my english. Screenshot is down.

screen.png

I think OP is puzzled by animals being able to consume salty lick even if fences separate them from it, not what animals consume those licks. I also find it annoying (fence + salty lick = still being consumed 'from the distance') as I cannot 'forever' bait those animals as I can do with pigs/bunnymen/gobblers etc.

1 hour ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

I think OP is puzzled by animals being able to consume salty lick even if fences separate them from it, not what animals consume those licks.

Oh really? I hadn't notice:wilson_facepalm:, I was mainly just adding onto the animals that could lick the salt lick too for anyone interested and they were reporting this as a bug so if anything this should be in the bug tracker being answered by a dev or just being marked as "working as intended."

15 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Oh really? I hadn't notice:wilson_facepalm:, I was mainly just adding onto the animals that could lick the salt lick too for anyone interested and they were reporting this as a bug so if anything this should be in the bug tracker being answered by a dev or just being marked as "working as intended."

Well, look at first page and amount of TROLOLOL topics and replies, not to mention off topic ones - so that's my non-salty way of underlining a "Q:What's the time? A: Is a clear sky today."

If wanted to plain-and-simple help OP with a sharp answer, you should have pointed them to said report bug section/"working as intended" suggestion, not beat around the proverbial bush. There is enough of that already (again: trololol stuff).

And even if No-Eyed Deers or Ewecus were present in OP print screen, those salty licks are well beyond fence limit to blame/add them to the equation in a meaningful manner.

Case in point: salty lick probably has a radius of consumption and it seems is a "working as intended" situation.

Archived