Bigfoot

Alpha Appreciation

113 posts in this topic

I've had Oxygen not included for some time and tried out the Thermal update beta for a while. When I went back to play it again,  the thermal update was gone and I'm back to a standard build (#CL 208689).  Thermal update is gone, no agricultural or thermal update available.  Steam won't let me purchase the game at normal price since I already own it.  Any suggestions?.. I've already tried uninstalling it and re-installing game.  Still base build.

7 hours ago, SilasFin said:

I've had Oxygen not included for some time and tried out the Thermal update beta for a while. When I went back to play it again,  the thermal update was gone and I'm back to a standard build (#CL 208689).  Thermal update is gone, no agricultural or thermal update available.  Steam won't let me purchase the game at normal price since I already own it.  Any suggestions?.. I've already tried uninstalling it and re-installing game.  Still base build.

Check if you don't have a beta branch active, you want to play live branch.

Posted (edited)

Doesn't say beta, it says archive_branch, will opt out of that and see if it changes.  Well I'll be wizwanged. There are the new updates.. sweet.

Thanks for the reply

Edited by SilasFin

This is the first game I've been addicted to since Monster Rancher and Devil Dice on the PS2, so you know it's not easy to get me hooked. Great job, and I'm loving the new version. I can't wait to see what cool upgrades come out next :) Thanks so much for being such an awesome company and listening to our suggestions. You guys are the best! Also thank you to all the other alphas for helping me learn and sharing all the cool complex builds, you guys are the best too :)

hello sir, I am Chinese player and I also an Alpha player . I want to know if I refund and buy it again, can I get the gift?

And how to change my name?

4 minutes ago, a1113405880 said:

And how to change my name?

@JoeW, Mind helping this person out?

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

@JoeW, Mind helping this person out?

thanks for you help.:D

@a1113405880 - Just PM me with a list of names you would like and I can change it to the first one that's not already taken. 

2 people like this

“At least 1 elegant skin”

-It is choose irregularly?

11 hours ago, JoeW said:

@a1113405880 - Just PM me with a list of names you would like and I can change it to the first one that's not already taken. 

Thanks for helping. Hope the user gets the username of their choice.:wilson_smile:

I know that someone has already asked this and it has already been answered that you are not planning to give it for free but I just want to make sure because Darkest Dungeon is on sale right now and I just want to make sure that you won't be giving it out for the Alpha Appreciation.

It's not a Klei game, it shouldn't be in the gift.

2 people like this