Alpha Appreciation - (No longer available)

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Nema2219 said:

will I get only one copy or will I get the extra free copy that I can send to a friend that I get when purchasing the game normally?

Just one copy I'm afraid.

• Like 2

I'm a Chinese player. Prior to buying a a version, and later you promised to refund, re purchase, still qualified, but I refund the re purchase, there will be no qualified gifts to receive qualifications. I want to say, **** you! I won't buy any of Klei's games!

我是中国玩家。之前买了a版本,后来贵公司承诺可以退款重新购买,仍然具备资格,但是我退款重新购买后,就没有了资格礼物领取资格。我想说,去你妈的!我不会再买klei任何一款游戏!

8 hours ago, yidoufusiji said:

I'm a Chinese player. Prior to buying a a version, and later you promised to refund, re purchase, still qualified, but I refund the re purchase, there will be no qualified gifts to receive qualifications. I want to say, **** you! I won't buy any of Klei's games!

我是中国玩家。之前买了a版本,后来贵公司承诺可以退款重新购买,仍然具备资格,但是我退款重新购买后,就没有了资格礼物领取资格。我想说,去你妈的!我不会再买klei任何一款游戏!

@yidoufusiji = Please see this post: 

We are not ready for players who got a refund yet, but we will be prepared for that later today. 

• Like 1

Hello @JoeW, sorry to bother you but when I went to redeem my gift I discovered the only choice I had was to get the Mark of the Ninja DLC which I am not very interested in. I just want to know if there is some way to choose to receive a giftable version of Don't Starve Together so I can give it to a friend of mine. If not I completely understand and will be thankful that I am able to receive anything for free. Thanks for offering this alpha appreciation in the first place.

The players who brought ONI in Early Access also have qualification of getting the "Alpha Appreciation Gift".

The players who recevied the DST skin gift can refund the "Best of Klei" pack.

I throught the game is a gift for ONI alpha players and the DST skin is a gift for loyal players. Now EVERYONE can get it.

What are you doing Klei???

38 minutes ago, __orange said:

The players who brought ONI in Early Access also have qualification of getting the "Alpha Appreciation Gift".

The players who recevied the DST skin gift can refund the "Best of Klei" pack.

I throught the game is a gift for ONI alpha players and the DST skin is a gift for loyal players. Now EVERYONE can get it.

What are you doing Klei???

Can you please elaborate? While, it certainly would be possible for somebody to purchase the best of Klei just to get the DST items, we chose to not restrict the qualifications to disallow this so we wouldn't inadvertently disqualify those who purchased recently. However, all players must have purchased during alpha. Some people who purchased during alpha refunded their original alpha purchase to purchase at the new reduced price for their region, but this is very much part of the expected process, as the alpha gifts are in part an apology for the pricing issue at that time. 

54 minutes ago, schwedischerKoch said:

I bought oxygen not included on feb 28 through your website. So i guess i should be eligible?

You should probably, yes, did you used the link in first page and logued with steam ?