Question my father had about the reel left by the Shadows

father final act question.png

How come there is a developed reel of film if the photographer hasn't had a chance to develop the film?

um.PNG

A question my father wanted to ask the devs about in terms of the story. He was making a huge deal over this while me and him were working on a comic so if you guys have theories on this, go right ahead.

I'm guessing that Mr. Skits decided to take a minor hobby in film editing?ariel confused shrug.png

1 hour ago, Spaartan said:

Anyways here is the real question: HOW DO YOU HAVE A DAD THAT LIKES DST???

I fill him in on tidbits and trivia when we're working on comics during dinner and other days when we go out to eat. He enjoys my fanart and he wanted to know something that seemed off to him.

• Developer

That seems like it has been left there on purpose, for whoever is investigating it knows what happened. Either it really is something that slipped by Klei's heads or someone/thing has a hand at that. My first bet would be shadows, they're smarter than they seem.

6 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That seems like it has been left there on purpose, for whoever is investigating it knows what happened. Either it really is something that slipped by Klei's heads or someone/thing has a hand at that. My first bet would be shadows, they're smarter than they seem.

They seem to already know Chess before mankind was founded(if the Thulians were before the history of mankind). So I would be surprised if they could prepackage a film reel without much effort.

2 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

why is there an address for Cthulu

On 9/10/2016 at 3:01 AM, Quoth143 said:

the survivor.png

Address for this guy. If my father knew Quoth, he'd probably wouldn't have gave a name to the character but for the story, he threw in a  address.

Archived