Weird Wanderer    674
3 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

The site says pins each come with a "random digital item." Anyone know what sort of items these are?

I think they are just random items like the normal drops.

Rellimarual    1,649
1 minute ago, Weird Wanderer said:

I think they are just random items like the normal drops.

Like a pleated shrt? That's weird and pointless.

• Like 1

Lumina    1,197
4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Huh. One of the pin sets is hunger, sanity and thirst. I guess we've had it all wrong every time we called it health. I suppose that makes everyone in the DS universe vampires then?

Maybe it's a spoiler about future updates. Maybe not

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    16,864
10 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Like a pleated shrt? That's weird and pointless.

I think they were random drops but guaranteed to be a classy or better. Or was it spiffy or better? Anyway, it ain't a common.

Maslak    3,224

Shipping prices got 44% more expensive when it comes to Europe, according to people. Yeah, not cool. They were high already, if you ask me.

• Like 1

Bunions    142
20 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Huh. One of the pin sets is hunger, sanity and thirst. I guess we've had it all wrong every time we called it health. I suppose that makes everyone in the DS universe vampires then?

As co-author of a Thirst mod (see signature) this needs correction or I say we riot!

minespatch    25,621

new-items.jpg

Is the pigman in the box due to him being one of the blind box figures?

Also, they changed it back to Hunger again, guys.

• Like 1

Maslak    3,224

I'm looking forward to these monthly pickup groups, I don't mind waiting :)
EDIT:
  How exactly would that work, @Corey? Queueing all orders from Europe (example) and sending them in one package after some amount of orders is achieved? Package would be probably send to one contry and then products would get spread to their respective buyers?
  I'd love something like this, I wouldn't mind waiting, even 3 or 4 months, just to get that crabbit plush. I'm pretty sure many people will decide to make purchases if you spread a word about this idea (as you did already on social networking site(s) as I've seen).
  So yep, I don't mind waiting for package, but it would be great to see this sorted out before sale ends, so I can "queue up" with my purchase bought by discounted price and then just add a little for shipping ;)

I'm sorry how I reacted at first, I respect your work and most importantly the effort orQD0iS.png
But hot damn this things are expensive, it's breaking my heart :<

Edited by Maslak
  • Like 3

DwerBomb    6,033

I really wouldn't mind waiting at all! it's a wonderful idea to include such an option!

• Like 1

GhostPhreak    74

How come the new plush items don't come with a new in game code? I wouldn't mind rocking a Pink Crab backpack or a Cotton Candy Chester backpack/chest

• Like 1

StarmanNess    817
13 hours ago, GhostPhreak said:

How come the new plush items don't come with a new in game code? I wouldn't mind rocking a Pink Crab backpack or a Cotton Candy Chester backpack/chest

Same here. Although the Pink Crabbit comes with a code that gets you the Blue Crabbit backpack, I would've liked it to be Pink.

Can't really complain, as it's a free cosmetic in addition to an item that only 500 people should have, but I'd at least like to flaunt off that I'm one of those 500. :p

Edited by StarmanNess
gug
  • Like 3