Shipwrecked mods ?

Since shipwrecked will never be released for together, it seems there's no cool mods for it either, ( not speaking about characters ) I mean, what make coffee so special that can be only on sw ? Maybe ash turf or elephant cactus too, is that hard to make stuff like that or it's a thing about not be allowed to do these mods ?

14 minutes ago, Kaio17 said:

Since shipwrecked will never be released for together, it seems there's no cool mods for it either, ( not speaking about characters ) I mean, what make coffee so special that can be only on sw ? Maybe ash turf or elephant cactus too, is that hard to make stuff like that or it's a thing about not be allowed to do these mods ?

I think there is a mod about coffee on the workshop.

Also, porting some stuff could be hard and a lot of work.

As far as i know, it's allowed to port it.

But my personal taste is that copying someone else work without adding something to it is not that great, maybe it's also one reason for the lack of SW mods. I mean, it's a lot of work as i said, but still, you are using the work of someone else. At least the island adventure mod try to bring something balanced and with some changes so it's not just a port, and for me it's more acceptable than taking a SW item and port it in DST, even if the port itself could be hard.

48 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

I dunno if you know about it or not, but @Fidooop and a group of wonderful programmers, etc. are making a complete port of SW called Island Adventures! Here's a link to the forum thread: 

And a link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/3AaQyy3

Any questions?

how have i only just found out about this. That's amazing! i hope it doesn't die :c

29 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

how have i only just found out about this. That's amazing! i hope it doesn't die :c

Nope just not focused on currently. Unnatural Selection gets more attention for now to get a realese out there. After US has some stuff sorted and realesed the shipwrecked project should get more love again.

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

I dunno if you know about it or not, but @Fidooop and a group of wonderful programmers, etc. are making a complete port of SW called Island Adventures! Here's a link to the forum thread

I know but it has a long time work, but seems stopped and it is a full sw content, I only miss simple things, like coffee, cactus, turfs etc

1 hour ago, Lumina said:

I think there is a mod about coffee on the workshop.

I saw one and test it but not look the same mechanics

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:32 PM, Kaio17 said:

Since shipwrecked will never be released for together.

I don't believe Klei has ever said its "never happening", they've only ever said its not something they have planned at the moment.

Archived