sss: wes because wes is bes (zero sarcasm there)

a: wilson because he looks sexy as h*ck in that tier 1 beard plus main character so xd

wendy because shes edgy and i relate to her on a personal level also send help xdddd

wigfrid because shes the only character that ill play because she makes the game easy and fun because i cant fight without being a character that can mass produce helmets after going to a quarry and gains health from killing spiders so she can live forever also i have no clue how to make a kite in the game, how would that help me in fighting? arent kites those things in the sky??????

b: wolfgang becuz muscles :love-struck:

webber because hes cute as h*ck xdddddddddddd

c: the robot because hes evil but hes like that lovable evil like the minions? minions are cute xd

d: woodie because hes the hairy lumberjack he should shave really :(

willow because she says "holy cr*p" (sorry i had to censor it its inappropriate) when she sees deerclops like THERE ARE KIDS HERE WILLOW

u: wickerbottom because shes old she should instantly die at day 100 from OLD AGE

maxwell because HES EVIL AND SHOULDNT BE HERE ALSO HE DIED AT THE END OF ADVENTURE MODE WHY IS HE HERE

Spoiler

xd

5 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

They're everywhere nowadays. I guess all we can do is just ignore them, really.

Either that or come up with a funnier joke.

>when the "parody" manurepost threads become more annoying than the actual threads

This needs to stop.

On 5/15/2017 at 8:16 AM, StarmanNess said:

a: wilson because he looks sexy as h*ck in that tier 1 beard plus main character so xd

He's a dork who keeps making as much puns as my father and me. That and he makes as many bad decisions as me. ariel sweats.png

Archived