Combat Music not Playing when Attacking a Custom Creature

It's such an incredibly stupid and random error that I just can't figure out. Makes fighting the creature a lot lamer than it could be. Pretty much works fine otherwise too, which is double lame. It plays when you get hit near the creature, but it doesn't play when you hit it. I AM using a custom song, but I know that's not the problem because it was doing this before I implemented it too.

The creature doesn't have any tags that would suppress combat music like "prey," "noepicmusic" "wall," etc. I'm not sure if there's any relevant code I could post because I have no idea what the problem is. I'll include the zipped file though if anyone wants to trouble themselves looking through it. It doesn't currently spawn in the world so just use "c_spawn("kraken", 1)" if you want to see it for yourself.

Thank you in advance for any help! :)

CthulhuThing.zip

EDIT: Here's modmain.lua since posting that seems to be protocol 'round these parts. Sorry!

--This is how we tell the game we've created a new prefab.
PrefabFiles = {
	--This is the name of our prefab file in scripts/prefabs
	"kraken",
    "kraken_tentacle",
    "kraken_projectile",
}

Assets = {
	Asset("SOUNDPACKAGE", "sound/kraken.fev"),
	Asset("SOUND", "sound/kraken.fsb"),

Asset("ANIM", "anim/ink_projectile.zip"),
	Asset("ANIM", "anim/ink_puddle.zip"),
}

local require = GLOBAL.require
local STRINGS = GLOBAL.STRINGS
local Ingredient = GLOBAL.Ingredient
local RECIPETABS = GLOBAL.RECIPETABS

RECIPETABS = GLOBAL.RECIPETABS
Recipe = GLOBAL.Recipe
Ingredient = GLOBAL.Ingredient
TECH = GLOBAL.TECH

GLOBAL.STRINGS.NAMES.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "Arm of the Abyss"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "Horrible... It's too horrible..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WILLOW.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "It might snuff out every flame in the world..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WOLFGANG.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "Wolfgang scared! Nooo!"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WENDY.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "I am... not afraid..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WX78.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "ERROR. ERROR. ERROR. ERROR."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WICKERBOTTOM.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "I'm afraid this is beyond anyone's ability to understand..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WOODIE.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "Can we leave it be?... Please?"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WAXWELL.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "A monument to my failings as both a god and a human being."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WATHGRITHR.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "A warrior... does not cry..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WEBBER.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_TENTACLE = "I don't like this... I-I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!"

GLOBAL.STRINGS.NAMES.KRAKEN = "Emissary of the Abyss"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "They were all right... I am a hack... A fraud..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WILLOW.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "Why did I give him up for this? He loved me..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WOLFGANG.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "Wolfgang is coward. Wolfgang deserves this."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WENDY.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "Abigail... A-Abigail! ABIGAIL!!!"
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WX78.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "I DO NOT WANT TO DIE."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WICKERBOTTOM.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "... Pulse quickens... humors churn... body reacts..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WOODIE.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "It's eating at me from within... Feeling faint..."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WAXWELL.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "I deserve this, and worse. I'm sorry, Charlie."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WATHGRITHR.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN = "A life wasted at performance... Useless to the end."
GLOBAL.STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WEBBER.DESCRIBE.KRAKEN_ = "Why does everyone hate me? Even Ma and Da..."

Edited by Gubbey
didn't include modmain.lua

Nah, the problem was that I didn't make the network aware of it. At least I think that's what the problem was because it was fixed after I did that. I even figured out how to get the music to play when nearby, Bee Queen/Toadstool/Dragonfly style.

Thanks though!