Don't Starve Poem - 4 Seasons

Fall is the tamest of times, allowing us to prepare for what’s coming

Make sure you’ve packed at least a torch or two, for the packs will come running

Those damn birds keep stealing my berries, they’re too damn cunning

Craft an Ice Box with some Gears, or your food shall rot

If it drops low enough so will your health right at the spot

Winter is the coolest, temperature wise; your fire will need a spark

Plenty of time for crafting and cooking you’ll have in the long nights of dark

Carry a Thermal Stone or stay close to the fire or your corpse will leave quite the mark

The Penguins are friendly egg laying creatures; the Walrus Campers sure are not

They’ll shot those damn darts at you while you run from the freezing cold to the hot

Spring is the wettest of seasons, how the rain truly will pour, don’t explore

If you haven’t lost your mind yet, the rain will do it, the rabbits' nothing to adore

Beefalos will calm down so make farms with manure, the only thing they’re good for

The plants may grow faster, the food spoil quicker, like the logs of the trees you will need

For if your fire runs out, grab that torch I say, or the darkness will feed

Summer is the warmest of them all; everything dries to a crisp, bringing you to your knees

You’ll sprint across fields eating ice if you please, what you want is a pleasant breeze

The Forests will burn, your camp may too, and you may wonder if it’s better to freeze

Long days and short night, always something to do you fool

Just have your cold Thermal Stone with you, and don’t be caught with the wrong tool

Don’t Starve Together or Alone is a wonderful game, it’s a love-hate relationship

Whether Chester, Abigail, or your friends on your side, a hard challenge awaits

Argue with the others or yourself about faults, but teamwork will save you, not debates

Who knows what Klei will add next, a new Chester, a plant challenge, or some new mates

But if you get tired of it, DLC’s and Mods there are, I always wanted a ship

Archived