I was wondering if in the update in your game will add extra ways of obtaining food becuase i was thinking that their should be more ways of getting food early game without causing the effect of the mush bars?

You don't have to make a single Mush Bar if you start growing your plants early enough. Mealwood first, that will give you time to prepare conditions for Bristle Berry.

The update will bring more food, yes, but they're not quite for early game as they need you to have finished appropriate research and a working farm.

Personally I always end up going a few cycles on mush bars while my first batch of mealwood is growing.

I don't mind the diarrhea effect so much. While gross I know that I am getting slightly more fertilizer generated from extra composting which will help with farming expansion.

Make sure you utilize all of your buried muckroots and naturally growing plants - i.e. dont dig them up immediately - harvest them :)

My first research is for planter boxes every time, that way I can get crops planted within the first 5-6 cycles as a rule.

Archived