Unofficial Don't Starve Together Discord Server

Hello there! I just wanted to let people know that I have setup an unofficial Discord server for the 11 Klei-hosted servers. Each Klei server (such as Hound Huggles or Catcoon Den) has its own channel, allowing for you to easily communicate with other people on a particular server also on the Discord server.

Ever felt like it would be easier to communicate with people in game if you could talk to them? Ever wanted to meet new people in-game to play with on other Don't Starve Together servers? This Discord server can help you do both of these things! Simply put the link provided below into your browser and send the link to others via Steam.

The more people that know about this, the more successful it will be! Please help spread the word!

Invite Link: https://discord.gg/hrwENPB

*Note: After the creation of countless private Discord servers to talk to people I met in game, I decided it would be easier to have one server with a bunch of different channels that everyone could use. Suggestions appreciated. Voice server based in Central US.

Archived