New cooking station recipes

What do you think?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of these ideas.

• They're horrible!
    • They're slightly good... ish...
    • Good!
    • Great!

Ok, so I had some ideas for some new cooking recipes and 2 new buildings. So I'll start with the cooking recipes: the first one is meatloaf! You would make it out of 4 Sleet wheat grain, 1 pincha pepper nut, and 1(maybe 2?) Meat. It would look like this: 1494458626316558836358.jpg

And it would have a food quality of normal.

My second idea was: jellied toast! It would look something like this:

20170510_183050.jpg

It would have a food quality of good and would have a chance to give the "sticky fingers" effect when eaten it would decrease that dupes tinkering skill by 5 and every machine that that dupe operates will have a chance to get the "gummed up" effect, which would increase the time that it takes to operate that machine and would have the chance to give any dupe that operates it, the sticky fingers effect. And the effect would last 1 cycle, or until that dupe washes it's hands/takes a shower.

Now on to the 2 buildings: they would be the blender and the ice-cream-maker. Here is some concept art for them: IMG_3253.JPG

The top ones are the blender concepts and the bottom ones are the ice-cream-maker concepts.

Here is the blender recipe I've come up with so far: the berry smoothie* you would make it out of 1 kg. of ice, and 2 bristle berrys. It would lower a dupes body temperature and would have a 15% chance to give them a brain freeze. It would have a food quality of great. And would look something like this:

1494464506784190600553.jpg

Now here are the ice-cream-maker recipes I've come up with so far: lice-cream. It would be made out of 1 kg. of ice, and 2 lice loaves. it would lower a dupes body temperature and would have a 20% chance to give them a brain-freeze. It would have a food quality of good.

Here is the second ice-cream-maker recipe: um... I'm making this up on the spot so don't blame me if it's bad... uh... *very very long silence* ...... "purple infused cream"???????.....** so... yeah... you would make it out of 1 kg. of ice, 1 lice loaf, and 2 bristle berrys. It would have a food quality great. And would lower the duplicants body temperature and have a 20% chance of giving the duplicant a brain-freeze. 

Here is the third ice-cream-maker recipe I thought of something far: frozen mush. It would be made out of 2 mush bars, and 1 kg. of ice. It would have a food quality of poor. And would lower the duplicants body temperature and would have a 22% chance of giving the duplicant a brain-freeze.

Please note: all of the blender and ice-cream-maker recipes will spoil (melt) very fast if kept unrefrigerated and when they do spoil (melt) they won't turn into rot but will instead turn into melted (whatever it was).

*not very good... Maybe "purple smoothie" would be better. You people could probably think of something much better.

**maybe "frozen purple essence" would have been better...

P.S. all of the ice-cream-maker recipes would decrease duplicants stress.

There are so much suggestions, feedback and topic, it's not fair i think to mention dev especially since they are probably a lot busy.

I don't know what to think about your idea. A special effect when eating some foods could be nice. But i don't feel like there should be too many machines.

Archived