Gas Filter not Working

I've been trying to set up Gas Filter for quite some time now. I've been through a lot of posts about other people having the same problem, but at the end, their solution either didn't work for me, or they had a different problem. The system was working fine before I connected the filter. The moment I did, the pump stopped pumping. Everything has enough power, nothing is damaged, pipes are properly connected. I have tried saving the game, loading it again, I even tried to deconstruct the whole system and build it again, on top of all that, I build a second system, but neither one is working.

Screenshot

AlexRou is right, you need to connect white with green.

Also, you may want to deconstruct parts of the pipe to the hydrogen generator that have oxygen packets in them, then build new empty ones. Will save you a bit of material on repairs.

I can't believe I was so blind. Thank you so much, you guys have just saved 12 Dupes. I have to say Output/Intake is kind of confusing, for example, Gas Vent is Intake, but I would, logically, consider it Output.

After a while of playing you stop using actual logic and think in game logic. Yes, a gas vent would be output from an outside perspective, as it outputs gas from the system, but it's input from the system's perspective as it puts gas from the pipes into the "building".

10 hours ago, sn00ze said:

I can't believe I was so blind. Thank you so much, you guys have just saved 12 Dupes. I have to say Output/Intake is kind of confusing, for example, Gas Vent is Intake, but I would, logically, consider it Output.

White means an output *pipe*, meaning that it can be connected by pipe to another device's input pipe. A vent has no output pipe, because it removes the fluid from the pipe network entirely.

Archived