Power suggestions

(Water Mill) A circle structure used to create a small amount of power from water possibly 100 j/s (example) from streams or liquid vents.

(Steam Turbine) Shaped from vertical or horizontal fan created as a multi structure starting with middle cylinder then making the propellers.

(Circuit Breaker), when Circuit gets a total J then it shuts off, the user will be able to set the amount.

I like it, recently my play through had a hiccup around cycle 50 where I ran out of coal. I spent about 5 days making a quick and sloppy hydrogen pump for my colony, then proceeded to run out of hydrogen 2 cycles later. Then built a quick 4 person hamster wheel party to fix that, and there was no oxygen ( I built my power rooms out in vacume ). Amazing fun trying to keep up with these problems, but I would definitely like to see more power options later, as I'm sure will happen as this is a pretty early iteration of the game.

THANKS Klei for another amazing game!

Archived