Shadow *jazz* Hands

Ok... That's enough intermission for now...

On 5/30/2017 at 8:23 PM, vixenine said:

...before I decide to draw the rest of the Shadows...

I take that back. I just realize that among non-female characters, I have familiarized only Wilson well. So I decided to take a break from the Shadow skins and jump to doing the GoH skins featuring characters of opposite genders in pairs as practice. So here we have the first pair:

Office Lens 20170603-213637.jpg

"Eyes on Me"

Edited by vixenine
Did minor edit on the sketch cuz i've been receiving comments that Wilson's shoulder pads make his shouler look too broad
  • Like 6

Just now, minespatch said:

In that spoilered piece, Wilson looks like he's gotten into crazed villainous mania.:wilson_ecstatic:

Yeah, in fact, I find the spoilered piece disturbing myself... Yet I always can't help but laugh every time I look at him... He looks like Jim Carrey gone cray cray...

Nice take on the GOH iece. Looks like they're in the middle of a waltz.

Yep Wilson pulling Willow closer XD. Thanks tho.

• Like 1

Hello folks!

'Sbeen a while since my last post. So here's my second GoH pair.

Office Lens 20170613-195845.jpg

"Beauty and the Beast"

I know Webber's original GoH skin doesn't include pants. But i thought it would be sad and inappropriate to ask a young lady out for a dance without wearing a pair. XD

P.S. A shoutout to:

@Ninjanemo

for a disney spooder prince (just givin you an idea there #nopressure #thumbsup?)

Edited by vixenine
  • Like 9

How have I not seen this thread before?? I mean, you are just incredible at drawing! *-*

Anyway, thanks for the shoutout, I'll make sure to draw you a disney spooder prince soon! :D

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, vixenine said:

I know Webber's original GoH skin doesn't include pants. But i thought it would be sad and inappropriate to ask a young lady out for a dance without wearing a pair. XD@Ninjanemo

make webbers pants great again.png

I can always recognize your work due to the nicely hued tones to the paper you use and the realistic touches to the characters. HAs a Arthur Rackham tone.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

How have I not seen this thread before?? I mean, you are just incredible at drawing! *-*

Anyway, thanks for the shoutout, I'll make sure to draw you a disney spooder prince soon! :D

QuQ Thank You. I'm glad that you came to visit this thread, more glad that you appreciate my sketches and MOST GLAD to accept my request to draw a disney spooder prince. giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I can always recognize your work due to the nicely hued tones to the paper you use and the realistic touches to the characters. HAs a Arthur Rackham tone.

*searches Arthur Rackham* I could see why. I find his works totally dope too. Thanks :D

Actually these sketches are the way they are because they were all drawn on the unused side of the paper and I had to use OfficeLens app to take a picture on the fly (too lazy to use the scanner). 

57f1f555c2dd6_makewebberspantsgreatagain

YISSS Spooderbois deserve the right to own a pair of fanceh pahnts.

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw, how cute ^_^

Thank you ^^. Glad you appreciate it.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's pretty cute~! Nice job giving them all dynamic poses.

Er... What is Wigfrid getting upset at Wes for?:wilson_shocked:

Wes be trolling her with his fancy balloonmancy. XD

I mean that's not how performing arts work XDDDD

Edited by vixenine
Forgot to say thanks! :D
  • Like 1