The 100 Day Free-4-All Challenge

An Artifact

On 8.06.2017 at 10:37 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

#33 My Waifu 

e38828e7f4.jpg

It's an injoke. For all intents and purposes, it's just a raccoon.

Edit: GAH, I missed a golden opportunity to make it a Catcoon and have it be DS-related. Well, too late now.

FRANK, DOUGH AND PETER!!!

On 9.06.2017 at 1:32 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

Doesn't have a mouth, only a moustache :p 

Well, if you say so...

c8260db22e.jpg

This raccoon performed a sneak attack, am I right?

On 12.06.2017 at 9:00 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

#37 ... what he said

733af394a2.jpg

Dear Memesp... I mean @minespatch, I hope you appreciate the things I do for you.

I found this... creation on Discord, and I hold onto the question: WHY NIPPLES IF THAT'S AN AMPHIBIAN.

On 2.06.2017 at 7:28 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

#28 Frog (Chrono Trigger)

8a02b26882.jpg

Spekkio also showed up. 

It's Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All, He Whose Ribbit Rings Doom, Conqueror of the Pond, Supreme Ruler of the Kawaii-Savvy, Smiter of Those Who Are Not Sick of This Madness Already, for you, puny mortal!

19 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

You know what, I regret making this a character challenge. Backgrounds or so much more fun...

You can always tamper with the rules! I do that all the time in my challenge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I found this... creation on Discord, and I hold onto the question: WHY NIPPLES IF THAT'S AN AMPHIBIAN.

"Perhaps you should fine your own answers..."

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

It's Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All, He Whose Ribbit Rings Doom, Conqueror of the Pond, Supreme Ruler of the Kawaii-Savvy, Smiter of Those Who Are Not Sick of This Madness Already, for you, puny mortal!

NEIN, this is Frog, formerly Glenn, from Chrono Trigger! He split a mountain in half with his sword, goddamnit, do not dismiss him so!

Besides, I already drew his Croakiness a while ago. AND YOU STILL WON'T LET US DEIFY HIM! :mad:

10 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

This raccoon performed a sneak attack, am I right?

6 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

#41 Fluffy Corn

1378aca6e5.jpg

I made this stupid joke for Weirdobob's Flufficorn challenge, and now I don't feel like doing anything serious afterward, so this'll have to do.

Has @Weirdobob seen this?

"Perhaps you should fine your own answers..."

Uh... yeah.

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

Ask the creator of Boys Club. I have no idea.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'm scared, Ariel!

NEIN, this is Frog, formerly Glenn, from Chrono Trigger! He split a mountain in half with his sword, goddamnit, do not dismiss him so!

Besides, I already drew his Croakiness a while ago. AND YOU STILL WON'T LET US DEIFY HIM! :mad:

And Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All, has a team of zealots sacrificing male virgins since 1360 DR! How's about that?

Archived