The 100 Day Free-4-All Challenge

An Artifact

Okay, I actually have a good excuse for googly Croshaw - I had to go to bed early because I had my driving test this morning. And I passed. Vroom vroom. So no more expensive and stressful driving classes, and I can put actual effort in today's drawing.

On 21.05.2017 at 7:19 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

#16 Mein (my persona)

9780072e01.jpg

Totally not inspired by WX, no sir. He's an awkward sentient robot.

(Also, feel free to drop me some more requests, because I'm running out of ideas.)

THE SHINY IS OUTSIDE!

And INSIDE as well, but that's what you know anyway, you magnificent Gnome-Forged, you!

9 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:
  1. b11c84816b.jpg
  2.  @minespatch I hope I didn't butcher your baby too badly :wilson_nerdy:
  3. Don't ask why he's blushing.
  1. all righty, I'll get you a section on my first page. Now people can check your thread out if they check the other artists.
  2. You didn't.:wilson_ecstatic: Those are clothes I own except for blue pants. The pants fit the blue theme. Takes me back to my high school years where I'd just shade in blue.
  3. I won't.:wilson_sneaky:

Whoa! How did you do those lightning effects?! Amazing! The frog is well done too. Nice job avoiding using black. The white is fine for the lightning, but I can also suggest light yellow and blue depending on the temperature. I use light yellow for eyes since it's a inviting color but professional animators use the whitish-blue for eyes.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Whoa! How did you do those lightning effects?! Amazing! The frog is well done too. Nice job avoiding using black. The white is fine for the lightning, but I can also suggest light yellow and blue depending on the temperature. I use light yellow for eyes since it's a inviting color but professional animators use the whitish-blue for eyes.

Thanks! I found that my program has a special brush for lighting shading, and I went a bit mad with it. :p 

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

BOOP! (goggles not included).

Alright, thank you, that'll be tonight's drawing!

On 05/25/2017 at 11:11 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

#20 Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All (don't ask)

a2eb455c32.jpg

@ArlesienneStill don't want the frog to become a deity?

Sold. Ah. You play me like a fiddle.

Presenting Stomageddon, Dark Lord of All, also known as the Ribbiting One, He Who Rides the Backpack, Conqueror of the Depths, Lord of the Flies, a chaotic neutral deity of causing strife among the humanoids.

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Colours are a bit off but I don't blame you. The photo quality isn't the greatest >_<

Still like it. Thanks ^_^

Little anecdote - I spent a good three minutes contemplating why she doesn't have ears. I then thought "well, my reference doesn't have ears, guess she doesn't get ears from me either". Then I joyfully started scribbling on the dragon-y ears, looked at the screen for a second, and facepalmed.

She looks so goofy with the different brushes, I lov-

8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Mobb was sad when I started using them instead of the ahego

jw- wh- sh- justshutup, I wasn't sad, I was merely utterly confused. >_<

Archived