I have both, but I feel the controls on ps4 are horrible so I only ever play on pc.

It's not about using a controller, it's about how you can attack nothing... even when there is a mob right next to you, or a step away...  compared to the attack button on the pc which causes you to attack the nearest thing.

PS4 : -Need to pay for play with friends.

-Only leeches who want trophy's.

-Grieffers.

-Bad controls

PC:-People who don't know how to put password and kick you

-Everyone ignore you when you come and dodge you (except 5% of players) 

But! Pc have mods °3°

And i have both (after reading top comment rofl)

28 minutes ago, Angibot said:

-Grieffers.

-Bad controls

Buy playstation Plus to can play DST multiplayer. (i mean, if you don't have playstation Plus, so you can't play Multiplayer, but you still can play alone or local co-op)

43 minutes ago, Angibot said:

-Grieffers.

-Bad controls

PC:-People who don't know how to put password and kick you

-Everyone ignore you when you come and dodge you (except 5% of players) 

But! Pc have mods °3°

And i have both (after reading top comment rofl)

Griefers also exist on Pc, and instead of trophy leechers u have Skin farmers they luckly farming solo in their own server but it is still same ****.

1 hour ago, Deathlord Avon said:

Griefers also exist on Pc, and instead of trophy leechers u have Skin farmers they luckly farming solo in their own server but it is still same ****.

I didn't include those in PC since the vote system upgrade & the rollback...

And skin farmer have dedicated servers for that so it's pretty rare..

I've got the PC version. I'm not much of a console person anymore, but I'm not one of those stupid pc master race elitist.

Now if I had to recommend a version, I'd say the PC version would be better simply because it's the primary development platform. You're gonna see bug fixes and new content on here first. The PC version is also moddable as well. I just don't see any pros the console version has over the PC.

Both, I perfer ps4 though.

Im not into mods so its no problem playing how the game is naturally and its always smooth gameplay on console. Controls aren't as good as pc and their isn't any custom button layout, but its easy to adjust after awhile. I'd say theirs more beginners on console than their is on pc in my experience playing. Plenty of friendly people on both sides, some with mics or no mics. Griefers are 50/50 for both. Console is behind in updates at the moment. Obviously pc version is better, but it depends on your situation and what you play on the most. 

I prefer the console controls, the keyboard controls are what I find somewhat uncomfortable. Gaming on a PC is just not the same to me as it is on console, and I don't really care for mods really, so it never bothered me to not have the option. For me, I like console more, and while you have to pay for online gaming; you have split-screen & LAN, so you never actually have to pay for it if your don't want too. (Though you will need a 2nd PS4/other console for LAN)

Archived