Hello,

I have bought Don't Starve Together recently, version 215079 release. I'm wondering if "A New Reign" content is included in my version.

There is no option for me to opt in the Beta from the game properties as shown here on the forums, and I believe that "A New Reign" is out of Beta now? however, when I browsed for worlds, some of them gave me a message before joining, like "This is A New Reign compatible world, you need to opt in before joining..." or something like that. Also, when I want to customize my world, notably, I don't see the new giants in there, is that how it's supposed to be or I don't actually have the "A New Reign" content? Is the Beta a regional thing and I'm excluded?

Any help would be much appreciated.

If you don't understand how to join beta (pointless right now) click down there 

Spoiler

And welcome by the way, the only giants options are the 4 seasons one , you can make them spawn more often or less..

The others need you to summon them by making the corpse (for the Fuelweaver) or destroy a giant beehive for the queen :3

Don't really know if you can change the amount of beehives for the queen , but you can still check :v

15 hours ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

I believe those are servers that were made before the beta ended, so I don't think anyone can play on them anymore.

and they also never stop and\or never update

in my observation, modded servers tend to never update somewhy, even though it works totally fine with those

Archived