The Last Potato Cup (Please don't shame me)

Kolascay

Okay... I may or may not have just started working on this...

The Last Potato Cup

Records from the Nomian Empire that spread on the west coast of the Americas from Canada to Peru, date back 2 millennia ago. Recent excavations revealed ancient literature. One story, The Last Potato Cup is based on a true scenario. In the beginning, when the god Seth roamed, the world was formless and empty with darkness covering the deep. And the spirit of Seth was hovering over the void. And Seth said;

“Let there be Potato Cups!”

And there were potato cups. And Seth saw that Potato Cups were good. Later, the first humans, Nome and Joe were created. And so the god Seth gifted mankind with potato cups.

Eons in the future, Nome’s descendants began worshipping the cup for it’s strange and useful properties. They saw the cup as a deity. This angered Seth greatly, and he struck vengeance upon mankind for worshipping the cup instead of him. He started destroying all the potato cups in the world. Nome the 100th (The Great) hid the last potato cup in the Temple of Setheran. Seth could not destroy the temple to retrieve the cup because he was s0 vain that could not destroy a temple devoted to himself.

...And today is April 21, 2005. Sir Nome the 500th of British Columbia is enjoying a nice cup of tea within his large Victorian mansion in which he sat. The fine gentleman inherited the mansion from his late father, Nome the 499th who, in turn, inherited the house from his father. Nome sat in the expansive living room, sitting on a recliner much too large for his size.

“BUTLER! May I ask a question?” yelled Nome.

The butler came into the room and responded “Yes, sir?”

“I feel like I’m forgetting something,” answered Nome, “is something special today?”

“Ah yes. This is the 100,000,000 year anniversary of the last potato cup being saved by your ancestor, Nome the 100th,” replied the butler.

“Bring me to the library at once!” exclaimed Nome.

And thus begins our story.

Ok, there's more!

The butler piggybacks Nome into the depths of the mansion. Whizzing by every type of room in any type of building imaginable, Nome and the butler made it to the library. The light flickered and gave out when he turned on the lights, so Nome took out a lantern from within the room and lit it. The room was musty and spider-infested. Rubble and rotting floorboards lay everywhere. But Nome knew what he had to do here. He picked out a book and laid it down on the closest table with a large BANG. Debris from the ceiling came down.

Nome blew off the dust and looked at the cover. How Nome Saved The Empire! He opened it to the last page. Many pages fell out along the way. It read:

But we warn the reader of thiS very book…

In 1 million yEars, the last cup will be took.

ProTect it, it is in a place one would not think to look.

Under a mountain of pink, grasp tHe cup with a hook.

Nome quickly ran into the laundry room. A pile of pink shirts lay in the middle. But he knew he couldn’t do this alone. He called the local Private Eye, Peter, whom had helped him in the past with previous cases.

“Hello Peter, could you perhaps come to my house tonight, there’s a scene I need your help with,” Nome started the call.

“Sure thing Nome, what is this… scene?” asked Peter.

“You won’t believe it if I told you over the line,” started Nome, “come and see it for yourself.”

“Okay pal.” Peter hung up and packed his detective working bag. He then hopped in his car and got moving. He arrived at the mansion, and the grand, automatic doors swung forth to let him in.

Fancy. As always,” Peter remarked.

Nome met up with him in the great hall.

“Follow me, detective,” Nome exclaimed.

Peter followed Nome to the laundry room. He pointed to the pink pile and told him the evidence he had so far seen.

“You see Peter, legend foretells that the last of the potato cups will be stolen at this very day!” explained Nome, “We must protect it, but first we must find the hidden room in which the cup is located.”

“I see… where do you think it is?”

“The legend also foretells that the cup is hidden under a mountain of pink that we must hook.”

“So, the pink T-Shirts.” revised Peter.

“Exactly!” Exclaimed Nome.

Peter took the laundry hook for sending clothes down the chutes, and stuck it in the pile. A hidden trapdoor opened up which led to a oddly purple light source. The two sucked in their stomachs and climbed down the narrow hole. At the bottom awaited the most precious items from around the world...

Ahh, I've added more... an intense search...

Pillars containing ruby red slippers, William Shakespeare's signature, a painite crystal, and the Gutenberg Bible just to name a few. But the most rare possession of all, the potato cup, was sitting upon a golden laces marble pyramid. At the very top was a hollow diamond crystal, which would have contained the cup, but it was missing.

“NO!!! My family’s most prized possession! What will I do…?” Nome sobbed.

Peter tried to make him feel better, “There there, we’ll find it, okay?”

Peter inspected the diamond carefully. No scratches, no holes, no nothing. Not a thing was out of place, except for, of course, the potato cup. Nearby was his first clue of evidence; a red-and-white striped long-sleeved shirt.

“Know anybody who wears a striped shirt?”

“Well, the gardener…”

And so Peter went outside the mansion into the courtyard to confront the gardener.

“Well, well, WELL. Look what we have here,” Peter exclaimed.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!” asked the gardener.

“We found your shirt in the hall of the potato cup,” Peter put forth the striped shirt.

“Oh, you have the wrong person. I only wear blue-and-green striped shirts,” reasoned the gardener.

“He’s right,” Nome catched up behind him.

“I see…” Peter continued his search. Around the pink shirts, he found a pair of black-framed glasses.

“Who wears glasses here?”

“One of the chefs, I’ll lead her to you,” Nome led Peter to the kitchen. A smell of lobster bisque and rillettes de canard drifted into Peter’s nostrils, soothing them.

“STOP AT ONCE THIS IS THE DETECTIVE!” Peter slammed down the door.

“What is it…?” murmured a cook wearing some glasses, “Please don’t hurt us.”

“Hmm. Wear these,” he showed him the glasses.

“These… aren’t my prescription.”

“OH COME ON!”

Nome followed Peter finding false suspects for almost half the day. By that time he had gotten through the entire mansion’s staff.

“Oh, we just searched everybody in the mansion. Nobody did it,” sighed Peter.

“Use this book for details,” Nome gave the shabby, dusty legend book to Peter.

Peter flipped through the pages and found something surprising. In the warning of the book, a select few highlighted letters spelled out the name, ‘SETH’.

“But… no, it can’t be…” Nome looked up in fear and alarm.

“We’ll have to do this. We have to.”

Okay good good good.

Made some new swag.

“Screw your courage to the sticking place. Today we will overthrow the god,” prophesied Nome.

Peter took out an old ouija board and began to ask questions.

“Did you steal the cup?!”

The token moved. Y-E-S. Peter gasped.

“What is your first name?”

S-E-T-H. Nome almost got a heart attack.

“What is your last name?”

R-O-S-E-N...-W-A-I-T-...-A-...-S-E-C-O-N-D.

“May we have the cup back?”

N-E-V-E-R. … I-...-W-I-L-L-...-D-E-S-T-R-O-Y I-T.

“Not so fast! Come here and fight me like a man!”

Y-O-U-...-A-S-K-E-D-...-F-O-R-...-I-T.

“Errr…”

In seconds, Nome and Peter were sent whizzed into a box of complete light, whizzing, but not dizzy. In less than a second, they saw themselves in the legendary Temple of Sethera. Or what was left of it. Mossy stone bricks and vines crept into a legendary structure of Seth’s face. Imprecise, angered, but also calmed. A pair of framed glasses, messy dark hair, a unusually un-elongated face, and a striped long-sleeved shirt.

“Umm…” Peter mummed.

“This way!” Nome grabbed Peter’s hand and brought him into the depths of the temple. Click. They stepped on a plate. The tile they stood on flipped over, leading them into a spiky drop. Nome held Peter as he inched his way around the wall, grabbing any loose edge or brick. He finally found the entrance. He pressed a button hidden on the floor beneath the spikes. The floor flipped around. Nome and Peter landed on their faces with a BANG. They saw a large cathedral-like room in which a tall pedestal was placed potato cup. The intricacies and water was still fresh? The temple wall smashed open seconds later. Nome and Peter hid behind a ledge. They saw a colossal humanoid figure. It was wearing a striped shirt, and had black hair.

Seth.

“Follow my moves, and sneak around. Be careful not to make a sound!” Peter rushed into action. Nome stepped on a stick with a loud CRUNCH.

Seth saw them.

They quickly ran into another room.

“WHO IS THERE?!” Seth bellowed. He was going to destroy the mistake he made all these eons ago. Bolts of electricity and magic filled the main cathedral-ish room.

“Okay Nome, look at this pink T-shirt that I just found! When I say go, be ready to throw!” Peter explained the plan.

“Okay,” responded Nome.

“GO!”

Nome threw the shirt on Peter.

“Throw it at him not me! Ugh, let’s try something else,” Peter stated. He took a glance at the room.

“What’s this? A puzzle?” Peter put his sights on a huge stone monolith.

“I’ll help you pull,” Nome tried to help. They both pushed and heaved the monoliths into orders.

“Wait, I think I know somebody who can help us!” Nome exclaimed. He pulled out his NomePhone 7 and found a diagram containing ancient runes.

“My relative, Joe!” Nome started decoding the runes on the wall with the ones on his phone.

“Come on, papa needs this to work!” Peter exclaimed. Nome stared at him. They both began heaving and pushing again. With their educated guess, they put it in the right place. It opened up revealing a hidden vault. 2 Levers were in the center.

“Pull the right one!” Nome exclaimed.

“No, pull the left one!” Peter yelled, “Wait a second, let’s pull both at the same time.”

“3… 2… 1…” Nome initiated a countdown,“PULL!” They pulled on levers at the exact same time. A pedestal opened up with the potato cup atop it. It looked fresh and untouched. Odd, seeing as it was millennia old. They both held it up high. But then, the door slammed shut. Hot molten rock began flooding through grates. It got higher. They both swung atop the narrow pedestal. The lava rose higher.

“Nome! If this is the end, I just want to reveal my secrets,” Peter said.

“Yeah… me too,” Nome sweated from the heat.

“I’m not a real detective,” Peter sobbed.

“The Potato Cup… wait, what?! You aren’t a detective?” Nome questioned.

“Well, no. I just said I was a detective so we could hang out together!” Peter cried hysterically.

“Oh,” Nome paused, “I’m so sorry.”

The hugged each other as the lava rose and started burning their shoe soles.  

Okay! I finished the potato cup story (aside from pictures, I'm still drawing, so stay patient)

CAST:

Spoiler

Featuring:

@nome as Nome!

@PeterA as Peter!

@SethR as God Seth!

@JoeW as Joe!

@ImDaMisterL as The Butler!

@V2C, @Kevin, @JanH, and @Cheerio as Vee Too Cee, Kevin, Jan, and Cheerio respectively!

------------------

With a hand from:

@minespatch as Background/Costume Artist!

@Xedlord as Sponsor and Funder!

The Last Potato C,up

Records from the Nomian Empire, that spread on the west coast of the Americas from Canada to Peru, date back 2 millennia ago. Recent excavations revealed ancient literature. One story, The Last Potato Cup, is based on a true story. In the beginning, when the god Seth roamed, the world was formless and empty with darkness covering the deep. And the spirit of Seth was hovering over the void. And Seth said:

“Let there be Potato Cups!”

And then there were potato cups. And Seth saw that Potato Cups were good. Later, the first humans, Nome and Joe were created. And so the god Seth gifted mankind with potato cups.

Eons in the future, Nome’s descendants began worshipping the cup for it’s strange and useful properties. They saw the cup as a deity. This frustrated Seth greatly, and he struck vengeance upon mankind for worshipping the cup instead of him. He started destroying all the potato cups in the world. Nome the 100th (The Great) hid the last potato cup in the Temple of Sethera. Seth could not destroy the temple to retrieve the cup because he wished for the statues made in his honor to remain intact. He could not destroy a temple devoted to himself.

And today is April 21, 2005. Sir Nome the 500th of British Columbia is relaxing and enjoying a nice cup of tea within his large Victorian mansion. The fine gentleman inherited the mansion from his late father, who, in turn, inherited the house from his father. Nome sat in the expansive living room, sitting on a recliner much too large for his size.

“BUTLER! May I ask a question?” yelled Nome.

The butler came into the room and responded “Yes, sir?”

“I feel like I’m forgetting something,” answered Nome, “is there something special today?”

“Ah yes. This is the 100,000,000 year anniversary of the last potato cup being saved by your ancestor, Nome the 100th,” replied the butler.

“Bring me to the library at once!” exclaimed Nome.

And thus begins our story. The butler piggybacks Nome into the depths of the mansion. Whizzing by every type of room imaginable, Nome and the butler made it to the library. The light flickered and gave out when he turned on the lights, so Nome took out a lantern from within the room and lit it. The room was musty and spider-infested. Rubble and rotting floorboards lay everywhere. But Nome knew what he had to do here. He picked out a book and laid it down on the closest table with a large BANG. Debris from the ceiling came down.

Nome blew off the dust and looked at the cover. How Nome Saved The Empire! He opened it to the last page. Many pages fell out along the way. It read:

But we warn the reader of thiS very book…

In 1 million yEars, the last cup will be took.

ProTect it, it is in a place one would not think to look.

Under a mountain of pink, grasp tHe cup with a hook.

Nome quickly ran into the laundry room. A pile of pink shirts lay in the middle. But he knew he            couldn’t do this alone. He called the local Private Eye, Peter, whom had helped him in the past            with previous cases.

“Hello Peter, could you perhaps come to my house tonight, there’s a scene I need your help with,”            Nome started the call.

“Sure thing Nome, what is this… scene?” asked Peter.

“You won’t believe it if I told you over the line,” started Nome, “come and see it for yourself.”

“Okay pal.” Peter hung up and packed his detective working bag. He then hopped in his car and got moving. He arrived at the mansion, and the grand, automatic doors swung forth to let him in.

“Fancy. As always,” Peter remarked.

Nome met up with him in the great hall.

“Follow me, detective,” Nome exclaimed.

Peter followed Nome to the laundry room. He pointed to the pink pile and told him the evidence he had so far seen.

“You see Peter, legend foretells that the last of the potato cups will be stolen on this very day!” explained Nome, “We must protect it, but first we must find the hidden room in which the cup is located.”

“I see… where do you think it is?”

“The legend also foretells that the cup is hidden under a mountain of pink that we must hook.”

“So, the pink T-Shirts.” revised Peter.
           “Exactly!” exclaimed Nome.

Peter took the laundry hook for sending clothes down the chutes, and stuck it in the pile. A hidden trapdoor opened up which led to a oddly purple light source. The two sucked in their stomachs and climbed down the narrow hole. At the bottom awaited the most precious items from around the world. Pillars containing ruby red slippers, William Shakespeare's signature, a painite crystal, and the original Gutenberg Bible just to name a few. But the rarest possession of all, the potato cup, was sitting upon a golden laced marble pyramid. At the very top was a hollow diamond crystal, which would have contained the cup, but it was missing.

“NO!!! My family’s most prized possession! What will I do…?” Nome sobbed.

Peter tried to make him feel better, “There, there, we’ll find it, okay?”

Peter inspected the diamond carefully. No scratches, no holes, no nothing. Not a thing was out of place, except for, of course, the potato cup. Nearby was his first clue of evidence; a red-and-white striped long-sleeved shirt.

“Know anybody who wears a striped shirt?”

“Well, the gardener…”

And so Peter went outside the mansion into the courtyard to confront the gardener.

“Well, well, WELL. Look what we have here,” Peter exclaimed.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!” asked the gardener.

“We found your shirt in the hall of the potato cup,” Peter put forth the striped shirt.

“Oh, you have the wrong person. I only wear blue-and-green striped shirts,” reasoned the gardener.

“He’s right,” Nome catched up behind him.

“I see…” Peter dashed back to the laundry room and continued his search. Around the pink shirts, he found a pair of black-framed glasses.

“Who wears glasses here?”

“One of the chefs, I’ll lead her to you,” Nome led Peter to the kitchen. A smell of lobster bisque and rillettes de canard drifted into Peter’s nostrils, soothing them.

“STOP AT ONCE THIS IS THE DETECTIVE!” Peter slammed down the door.

“What is it…?” murmured a cook wearing some glasses, “Please don’t hurt us.”

“Hmm. Wear these,” he showed him the glasses.

“These… aren’t my prescription.”

“OH COME ON!”

Nome continued following Peter, who was finding false suspects for almost half the day. By that time he had gotten through the entire mansion’s staff.

“Oh, we just questioned everybody in the mansion. Nobody did it,” sighed Peter.

“Use this book for details,” Nome gave the shabby, dusty legend book to Peter.

Peter flipped through the pages and found something surprising. In the warning of the book, a select few highlighted letters spelled out the name, ‘SETH’.

“But… no, it can’t be…” Nome looked up in fear and alarm.

“We’ll have to do this. We have to.”

“Screw your courage to the sticking place. Today we will overthrow the god,” prophesied Nome.

Peter took out an old ouija board and began to ask questions.

“Did you steal the cup?!”

The token moved. Y-E-S. Peter gasped.

“What is your first name?”

S-E-T-H. Nome almost suffered a heart attack.

“What is your last name?”

R-O-S-E-N...-W-A-I-T-...-A-...-S-E-C-O-N-D.

“May we have the cup back?”

N-E-V-E-R. … I-...-W-I-L-L-...-D-E-S-T-R-O-Y I-T.

“Not so fast! Come here and fight me like a man!”

Y-O-U-...-A-S-K-E-D-...-F-O-R-...-I-T.

“Errr…”

In seconds, Nome and Peter were sent whizzing into a box of complete light, spinning, but not dizzy. In less than a second, they saw themselves in the legendary Temple of Sethera. Or what was left of it. Mossy stone bricks and vines formed into a legendary structure of Seth’s face. Imprecise, angered, but also calm. A pair of framed glasses, messy dark hair, a unusually un-elongated face, and a striped long-sleeved shirt.

“Umm…” Peter mummed.

“This way!” Nome grabbed Peter’s hand and brought him into the depths of the temple. Click. They stepped on a plate. The tile they stood on flipped over, leading them into a spiky drop. Nome held Peter as he inched his way around the wall, grabbing any loose edge or brick. He finally found the entrance. He pressed a button hidden on the floor beneath the spikes. The floor flipped over. Nome and Peter landed on their faces with a BANG. They saw a large cathedral-like room on which a tall pedestal was placed potato cup. The intricacies and water were somehow still fresh. The temple wall smashed open seconds later. Nome and Peter hid behind a ledge. They saw a colossal humanoid figure. It was wearing a striped shirt and had black hair.

Seth.

“Follow my moves, and sneak around. Be careful not to make a sound!” said Peter as he rushed into action. Nome stepped on a stick with a loud CRUNCH.

Seth saw them.

They quickly ran into another room.

“WHO’S THERE?!” Seth bellowed. He was going to destroy the mistake he made all these eons ago. Bolts of electricity and magic filled the main cathedral-ish room.

“Okay Nome, look at this pink T-shirt that I just found! When I say go, be ready to throw!” Peter explained the plan.

“Okay,” responded Nome.

“GO!”

Nome threw the shirt on Peter.

“Throw it at him not me! Ugh, let’s try something else,” Peter stated. He took a glance at the room.

“What’s this? A puzzle?” Peter put his sights on a huge stone monolith.

“I’ll help you pull,” Nome replied as he began to push. They both pushed and heaved the monoliths into orders.

“Wait, I think I know somebody who can help us!” Nome exclaimed. He pulled out his NomePhone 7 and found a diagram containing ancient runes.

“My relative, Joe, is an archeologist!” Nome started decoding the runes on the wall with the ones on his phone.

“Come on, papa needs this to work!” Peter exclaimed. Nome stared at him. They both began heaving and pushing again. With their educated guess, they put it in the right place. It opened up revealing a hidden vault. 2 Levers were in the center.

“Pull the right one!” Nome exclaimed.

“No, pull the left one!” Peter yelled, “Wait a second, let’s pull both at the same time.”

Nome initiated a countdown, “3… 2… 1… PULL!” They pulled on levers at the exact same time. A pedestal opened up with the potato cup atop it. It looked untouched. The watery potato filled the room with a sickly sweet joy. They both held it up high. But then, the door slammed shut. Hot molten rock began flooding through grates. It got higher. They both swung atop the narrow pedestal. Yet the lava rose higher.

“Nome! If this is the end, I just want to reveal my secrets,” Peter said.

“Yeah… me too,” Nome replied, sweating from the excruciatingly blistering heat.

“I’m not a real detective,” Peter sobbed.

“The Potato Cup… wait, what?! You aren’t a detective?” Nome questioned.

“Well, no. I just said I was a detective so we could hang out together!” Peter cried hysterically.

“Oh,” Nome paused, “I’m so sorry.”

They hugged each other as the rising lava touched the soles of their shoes.  The action of friendship locked them in an all-powerful state. All of a sudden, the potato cup levitated up into the air and began to whizz around the room violently. It created a rainbow swirl effect, slowly lifting higher and higher! And then… it started to suck! A great tornado of power slid out from the cup and pulled with the force of a glacier! The lava around them was pulled effortlessly and contained within the cup.

Nome and Peter looked at each other in absolute shock that they were still alive.

“I KNEW IT! The cup has magical powers! It saved us, Peter!” Nome shook him with violently.

“I know exactly what to do…” Peter slyly looked off in the distance, “now watch and learn, here’s the deal! He’ll get sucked into the potato cup!”

And so they furiously smashed down the wall.  The smoke died down, and a cool wind brushed over the large room. They peeked inside to see Nome’s cousin Joe squirming in a chair with Seth towering over him.

“NOW TELL ME JOE, WHERE IS THE TRUE POTATO CUP!” Seth bellowed.

“I swear, I don’t know anything about any potato cups!” Joe cried in his chair, “Wait… isn’t it in your hand?”

Seth looked at his hand to see the decoy cup, “FOOLISH JOE, DIDN’T YOU THINK NOME’S ANCESTRY HAD THE CUP THIS WHOLE TIME?!” Seth ridiculed, “WELL THAT WAS A LIE!

“The potato cup was a decoy!?” Joe exclaimed aloud.

“I ALREADY KNEW THAT, YOU FOOL,” Seth began to tremble, “TELL ME WHERE THE REAL CUP IS!” And then Joe thought a great plan.

Joe remarked, “Fine, I know where it is. But first you must untie me.”

Seth pointed his finger at Joe, and the vines strapping him to the chair released. Joe quickly bolted out the room and jumped out a nearby hole in the wall only to plunge into an unimaginably deep abyss.

“MORTALS CANNOT SURVIVE SUCH A FALL. THIS WILL BE HIS LESSON.” Seth began to chuckle.

“Oh gosh, he killed Joe!” Nome began to sob.

“Isn’t he like, a minor character?” Peter questioned.

“YOU WOULDN’T KNOW ANYTHING! He was my favorite cousin…” Nome cried louder. And that’s exactly when Seth noticed him.

“AHA! TELL ME WHERE THE POTATO CUP IS!” Seth grabbed them and held them up high, ready for the kill. Nome tried to reach for the cup in his back pocket. But Peter motioned for him to stop, but Nome refused. He took out the cup and raised it high. Tears rained from his eyes, but then he stopped. He looked furious.

“I WILL AVENGE YOU JOE!!!” Nome jumped out of the grips of Seth with the power of vengeance on his side. He yelled so loud that anybody within 10 miles would go deaf. And Joe’s fall was halted by the cup’s magic sucking powers. He was raised upwards quickly, traveling up the side of the temple. He finally flew through the crack and inside again.

“Joe! You’re alive!” Nome put a whispering sign on his mouth.

“It’s… longer down than you think.” Joe replied, trying to get a grip on things.

“VERY FUN FAMILY REUNION, BUT MAY I BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION… ME?!” Seth laughed.

Locked on revenge,  he knew what to do. They knew they were about to take down a god.

“Stop now, Seth. Or watch your dreams perish,” Joe stated.

“You are no match for us, so it’s best if you surrender,” Peter joined in.

“Back down, or it’s time to die,” Nome finished.

“I’M SO SORRY, BUT I BELIEVE IT’S TOO LATE.” Seth pulled out the potato cup for all of them to see. Nome fell to his knees.

“No. NO. NOOOOO!!!!!!” Nome yelled in anger, and stomped his foot onto the ground. “IT CAN’T BEEEE!!!!” He ripped items out of Peter’s pockets and threw them onto the ground in anger. He then smashed the ouija board onto the ground, leaving it in a million pieces. These pieces then sparked bright green and pink, red and blue. A huge tornado of white light came overhead and temporarily blinded everybody. When the flashbang effect wore off, all of Nome’s friends were there. Vee Too Cee, Kevin, Jan, and Cheerio, just to name a few.

“NO… THIS CAN’T BE!!! HOW MANY OF THEM ARE YOU!?” Seth began to cower in fear.

“ATTACK!” Nome screamed as his troops rushed forward. They pinned Seth’s physical form down to the ground. Driven by the power of friendship, they could fight Seth’s mighty strength. Vee Too Cee. ripped the potato cup out of Seth’s hand and tossed it to Joe. Joe retrieved the cup and tossed it to Nome, who held it with all his strength. Peter then mocked Seth until he chased him. Then, Nome battle cried and forced the cup into a tense state. It began sucking and breathing, as if it were alive. No, it WAS alive! A whirlwind of complete doom and annihilation stormed the room. Seth could not escape it’s grasp. The potato cup made Seth was absolutely powerless. He grasped the edges of the stone balconies, but the power of the potato cup was too great, allowing for Seth’s demise into the deep bowels of the cup.  Seth found the final energy to turn into his immortal god form again. He crawled out of the cup with all the energy he had left, and finally lept outside it. But at this point, he had spent all his god power on getting out of the cup, and by the time he got out, he was a mortal human.

NO! MY POWERS! THEY’RE ALL… GONE…” All of Nome and Peter’s crew were ready to attack, but then Nome came out of the crowd.

“You’re no longer… a god?” Nome questioned.

“NO! NOOooo…” Seth fell onto the floor and cried.

Nome thought the best thing to do was just put him in jail for stealing the cup. But then he realized that the cup was fake, and that the true cup was actually inside the temple. Seth had led them to the temple to retrieve the true cup. So Nome offered his hand.

“Truce?” Nome stared at Seth.

Seth looked away. Then he looked back.

He reached his arm out halfway, but then paused.

For a whole hour, he stared. But then he lifted out his arm and grabbed Nome’s. He nodded his head apologetically and then lifted his head up.

“Friends?”

Nome smiled.

“Friends.”

THE END.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Archived