I was wondering has Algae changed? am only using algae deoxydizers at the moment I have dug out huge piles of algae but I still cannot seem to keep up with the demand of 4 algae deoxydizers.

Whats going on with algae? am on cycle 88 and am running out. I have bio distillers how many do I need to keep 4 dioxydizers funning?

You could use algae deoxydizers later game to fill air tight areas that are used infrequently so they hit max pressure and conserve algae. LIke a sealed farm room.

But as AlexRou says harnessing a geyser and switching to electrolyzers should be a goal for your main oxygen supply. I'm usually switching out to electrolyzers by cycle 30 to save precious algae for more situational use.

I don't think i've ever built  4 algae deoxydizers in a colony... Have you considered spreading them out a little? Giving them a pump to help prevent them from over pressurizing ? 

As @AlexRou says, most people tend to rush for a quick geyser/electrolyzer set up as it's free oxygen, excluding the power cost.

Archived