Oh hey my first topic neat

Anyway i haven't seen anyone talk about this yet so i thought i would.

Why hasn't this skin been added yet? You see Wendy wearing it in one of the loading screen portals but it's not in the game? Yeah Bigfoot and the old bell itself isn't in the game, but i don't see a reason the backpack shouldn't be added as a nice little nod to its existence. I wouldn't care so much about it if it wasn't in the loading screen meaning klei had plans to add it but just never did?

wendybigfoot.thumb.png.cc8bec75cbe6f2be03669ca3e5f6b33f.png

it seems pretty nice!

But i dunno why , it looks a lot more like a fat dragonfly foot and not Big Foot , in my memories Big was brown.

Probably gona come in the shop (it's down since a while)...

If it happens , gona buy like 100 of them.

Or maybe in future BigFoot and Old Bell will be added to DST in some capacity and then said backpack from your example may be added (as will have the depicting mob functioning in-game). Would be nice - the more skins the better.

9 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I really thought it was going to be our RoG Loyal gift, but nope.

That would of made way more sense instead of the mini monument that really has nothing to do with RoG, but i guess sadly it was not meant to be.

1 hour ago, JustAPineapple said:

Oh hey my first topic neat

Anyway i haven't seen anyone talk about this yet so i thought i would.

Why hasn't this skin been added yet? You see Wendy wearing it in one of the loading screen portals but it's not in the game? Yeah Bigfoot and the old bell itself isn't in the game, but i don't see a reason the backpack shouldn't be added as a nice little nod to its existence. I wouldn't care so much about it if it wasn't in the loading screen meaning klei had plans to add it but just never did?

wendybigfoot.thumb.png.cc8bec75cbe6f2be03669ca3e5f6b33f.png

Wow... a long time ago I was planning to make a topic saying the exact same thing and using almost the exact same words...  (well, besides the "oh hey this is my first topic neat")

21 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I really thought it was going to be our RoG Loyal gift, but nope.

It would have been pretty cool if the Bigfoot Bag would have been the first Backpack/Piggyback/Karapus' Sack  skin in DST.  

You don't get to see a skin of Maxwell's demon purple suity either.

Also that reminds me why didn't maxwell for his GoH collection get his purple winter coat from adventure mode its the dappest thing ever! :P.?

16 minutes ago, Silxer said:

It would have been pretty cool if the Bigfoot Bag would have been the first Backpack [...] skin in DST.  

I think there are already skins for the normal Backpack D:

Archived