Storeroom mod has begun crashing DSRoG

I've been using the Storeroom mod for months with no problem. Now it crashes the game at the loading screen. I've disabled the mod but it still crashes when I try to start a new game. I can play saved games that use the mod, though.

Looking in Klei documents on my hard drive, I have yet to find the client_log. I do have the "Warning!" error message that comes up during loading, if that helps:

WARNING!

...starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:138: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:138 in (method) GetDestColourCubes (Lua) <103-148>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:93 in (method) StartBlend (Lua) <83-101>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:77 in (local) fn (Lua) <77-77>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:700 in (method) PushEvent (Lua) <694-717>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua:783 in (method) OnLoad (Lua) <745-796>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:1255 in (method) SetPersistData (Lua) <1240-1264>

Does anyone have suggestions to help?