Webbers father and how maybe the character got into the world

Hi there i have been playing Don't Starve Together and the original game Don't Starve and i have come up with a theory...

My theory is that the creator of the radio that one brought Wilson into the don't starve world and also the radio that is used the divining rod is Webbers father.

My reasoning is kind of loose but does makes sense, so if u look at the quotes from webber when inspecting the Alchemy Engine, he says "Father used to work on something like that" which would lead me to believe that maybe his father was an inventor of some sorts.

Now the only person i could think of that would have invented stuff (apart from Wilson) was Robert Wagstaff (notice the W) he was the one who created the Voxola PR-76 radio. I also believe that maxwell had a hand in help Wagstaff Build the radio as a mean to bring people into the dont starve way to free him.

Now the factory that the radio was going to be distributed from burned down, me and my friend have a theory that Wagstaff himself burned down the factory after finding out Maxwell’s intentions and once Maxwell found out what Wagstaff had done he dragged him into the world and possibly his son Webber too, I believe that before the factory a few radios got out and could be the reason all the characters are in Don’t Starve due to these radios Maxwell created with Wagstaff

If Webber is Wagstaff's son, the theory could be a little better. My guess is that Webber was dragged into the world of Them while wandering around the factory. Wagstaff may have even seen it. That is how I believe Wagstaff discovered what the radio can do, and why he burned the factory down.

12 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Thing is you're assuming his father played any role, and a role we know of too. It's perfectly possible and probably what I'd believe more, that his dad has nothng to do with any of the events in the game. 

What are you saying? Of course everyone has to be related. I made this Don't Starve family tree to prove it:
NCRao8g.png

As you can see, it is absolutely required that all characters should be related by blood. Wickerbottom is everyone's granny and all the people claiming that Wilson and Willow are cousins are actually correct, and so are those who say that Charlie, Wigfrid, and Winnieona are sisters.

The graph is based on factual evidence, for example, Webber is a hundred percent proven to be the son of Wilson. Webber has voice lines for the steel wool stating that his father had a beard, and Wilson is the only other character with a beard. Webber also states that his father can shave when examining the razor, and Wilson is the only other character that could shave his own beard. Not only does Webber grow his own beard, he also says that he could have grown beard hair when examining them, further proving his kinship with Wilson.

Now, you may be fully convinced and saying:

'Wow, you are so right, @JohnWatson! All these characters are related and there's undeniable proof for it!'

Yes, obviously, I am correct about all this. However, you might soon realise:

'Oh, but wait, @JohnWatson, where did granny Wicker come from? Granny Wicker needs to have an ancestry! Where are these characters from, it just doesn't compute!'

It may seem, at first, that my graph completely falls apart at this point. However, that will not be the case for I have finally unveiled all of the characters' common lineage, effectively solving the granny Wicker conundrum and proving the graph correct.

Behold, the true Don't Starve family tree:

Spoiler

hvSfKTp.png

Just now, JohnWatson said:

What are you saying? Of course everyone has to be related. I made this Don't Starve family tree to prove it:
NCRao8g.png

As you can see, it is absolutely required that all characters should be related by blood. Wickerbottom is everyone's granny and all the people claiming that Wilson and Willow are cousins are actually correct, and so are those who say that Charlie, Wigfrid, and Winnieona are sisters.

The graph is based on factual evidence, for example, Webber is a hundred percent proven to be the son of Wilson. Webber has voice lines for the steel wool stating that his father had a beard, and Wilson is the only other character with a beard. Webber also states that his father can shave when examining the razor, and Wilson is the only other character that could shave his own beard. Not only does Webber grow his own beard, he also says that he could have grown beard hair when examining them, further proving his kinship with Wilson.

Now, you may be fully convinced and saying:

'Wow, you are so right, @JohnWatson! All these characters are related and there's undeniable proof for it!'

Yes, obviously, I am correct about all this. However, you might soon realise:

'Oh, but wait, @JohnWatson, where did granny Wicker come from? Granny Wicker needs to have an ancestry! Where are these characters from, it just doesn't compute!'

It may seem, at first, that my graph completely falls apart at this point. However, that will not be the case for I have finally unveiled all of the characters' common lineage, effectively solving the granny Wicker conundrum and proving the graph correct.

Behold, the true Don't Starve family tree:

Reveal hidden contents

hvSfKTp.png

spat can weeber's daddy as beefalo

In all seriousness, while not all related through blood a good portion of the characters are connected to an extent.

Webber's connection is a bit of an unknown but doesn't it seem a bit odd some random kid would be targeted? (I'm hoping I don't have to explain Wendy's connection)

While maybe their father isn't Wagstaff, they do seem to be someone working with science. Akin to Wagstaff and Wilson, both targets of Maxwell. I'd say it is more than relevant to the reason how they got dragged into all this.

And thus the 3 main gods of the Don't Starve religion, THE WICKERBOTTOM....THE WOODLEGS AND THE WALLACE CREATED THE UNIVERSE. WHILE THROUGH VARIOUS MEANS SUCH AS (SOME) OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS ASEXUALLY CREATED WIGFRID,WINNIE, WAVERLY AND WOODIE And MAXWELL. MAY THE STARVING GODS LOOK UPON US IN FAVOR And GLORY THROUGH OUR LIVES!

Also you are missing how the potato cup had created Wicker,Woodleg and Wallace. 

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

When did this become a shipping thread?ariel conflicted reading.png

The only ships that I knew of were: The rest are just... weird, like, ew

• Wilson x Maxwell
  • Charlie x Maxwell
  • Wilson x Willow
  • Wigfrid x Wes
  • Webber x Wendy

22 hours ago, Spaartan said:

The only ships that I knew of were: The rest are just... weird, like, ew

• Wilson x Maxwell
  • Charlie x Maxwell
  • Wilson x Willow
  • Wigfrid x Wes
  • Webber x Wendy

How was I never aware of Don't Starve shipping? I always assumed it was just Wickers and Woodie/Wolfgang, because...you know...grannies can get lonely too.

Archived