Beefy tendencies

If you play as Wendy, Maxwell or Wes, you might like the tankiness of the Ornery. The fact that you need to feed him before riding is quite annoying tho, especially when you're in a hurry. The rider is soo fast and easy going ;it's the "people's choice". 

Personally, I always get the ornery first. 

PS: Prepare yourself, the dead beefalo loot posts are coming.     

Since yesterday I have a rider boof named Peter. I mainly need him to move the glass sculptures and boulders. After I am finished with that I want to tame the other two too, because I like the idea of having three different looking boofs in my pen.

Because I'm using a piggybackpack having a rider boof is really good for traveling far distances in a shorter time so I'm really happy to have him. :wilson_love:

I aslo tame an ornery, as I usually play as wendy, it's almost like an infinite dark sword with a built-in walking cane and regenerating armor... otherways I get a rider because it's extremely fast. And of course I take the time and catch those 68 butterflies to make the glossamer saddle... :D

The breakdown is thus:

-Rider is the most generally useful and low maintenance,

-Ornery is useful for sub 1x damage characters,

-Pudgy has the most adorable face

Beefalo in general are a waste of resources to fully tame but are fun to have around.

Archived