Puzzles should be available to everyone who owned the game at the time of their release

I have been a big supporter of Don't Starve for many many years, I own multiple don't starve copies, don't starve together, reign of giants, shipwrecked, and androids don't starve. Despite all of this I had never heard of these puzzles that give skins in don't starve together until today, unfortunately at this time you can no longer receive the item needed from the first puzzle in order to do the following ones. This feels really bad to me, I've always supported the games and been playing since beta versions of everything. Considering that you have to solve puzzles in order to get any of these special items it feels really bad to remove them for people who have owned the game since before the puzzles ending date. 

The problem isn't that Klei doesn't want console players to be able to complete the puzzles.
The problem is getting the Puzzles ported to consoles and @nome said they are working on a way for you guys to be able to participate in the puzzles.

Archived