Water circulation

Hey. It seems to me that the game would be more interesting and realistic if the water after use did not disappear into nowhere.
The water that a man drinks, he exhales in the form of moisture.
Also, a person loses water through the skin. This water does not disappear, and goes into the environment.
For example, you can enter into the game the humidity of the air with which you could condense water.
The water ends. It is sad. -_-*

5 hours ago, -Sashko- said:

The water ends.

Geysers have been added recently, the problem now is more to get rid of the water.

Nevertheless, an upgrade to the simulation to include room temperature evaporation/condensation and air humidity would be nice, but I guess that it would be quite a drain on your machine to model that somewhat correctly...

12 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

Nevertheless, an upgrade to the simulation to include room temperature evaporation/condensation and air humidity would be nice, but I guess that it would be quite a drain on your machine to model that somewhat correctly...

No matter how it makes the game very difficult. Although, you can enter into the game several levels of complexity. One with this, the other without it.
I would play with it.;)

Archived