CitD back in action ???

Ladies and Gentleman of the Old and New League,

back in the days before Shipwreck was out, a team of brave soldiers came up with the idea "Why should we not explore the oceans ?" and founded Creeps in the Deeps (CitD) mod. We managed to keep it up for more than 2 years but then we all got busy and started slowly leaving the MOD behind. A lot of work had to be done and still there is as introducing oxygen, thirst, new mobs and much more its a slow but rewarding process. 

As for now, I'm not aware who's still connected/alive/breathing on the forums nor who would be willing to help hence why im posting here ! I'm pretty sure there has to be some kind of post explaining what the MOD is about but to give an idea to newcomers the MOD was supposed to be like U&A but for the underwater world ! XD So yeah, loads of work !

If you need clarifications or anything, please do ask and I will reply ASAP !

Lampofulmine

EDIT: I'm currently messaging @JoeW to ask for the opening of a collab section for CitD, hopefully he will reply soon !

14 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

Thought Joe agreed to make a section but then never did? .-.

Yeah, although I was given access to an Alpha collaborations back in the day before the forum update but when they swap all to the new forums, that collab had to be redesign it again and both the Team and Joe were a tad absent. My hopes are high that we will get this ASAP !

Ladies and Gentleman, I've had a chat with JoeW and he would be willing to create the collab if he sees enough people working on the MOD; I quote Joew 

"""""

If you get things really back up and rolling and really start looking like things aren't going to just die off again, I will consider it, otherwise it's a massive use of resources when you can just use a thread or two to work on what you need. 

Keep me informed on how things are working out. 

Good to see you back!

"""""

Someone with ideas, artwork, animation and especially coding right now would be awesome to have on board ! Now more than ever try to give your little something and we'll team to get this awesome mod out ! 

If you're interested just comment here or send me a PM and I will add you to the private PM with the current members of the team (MisterL, Halfrose, Mrpoke20xx, Spidernian) ! The more the better !!!

Ladies and Gentleman, I've made a new thread with a better explanation on what we're planning to achieve and what we have here. Please follow the thread, leave a comment or press a like :) there you'll have updateds of our progress and even sneak peaks !!!

Archived