[Game Update] - 214994

Huh.  I wouldn't've thought _that_ mod would cause her to lose her face.  What does giving her the fire immunity and such back have to do with missing faces?  : P   I've only seen it happen once that I can remember anyway, but then, I haven't been eating very many mandrakes, hanging around sleepy Beargers lately, and I don't even HAVE any of the jammies that give the yawn or sleepy emotes.  Heh.

...Notorious

• Developer
1 minute ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Huh.  I wouldn't've thought _that_ mod would cause her to lose her face.  What does giving her the fire immunity and such back have to do with missing faces?  : P 

I suspect it has to do with it using some older art that is missing some frames of the face symbols that are only used in the emotes.

• Like 2

Or the sleepiness in general thing.  I mean, the sleepy Bearger and mandrakes made the player fall asleep long before those emotes existed.  I thought about it, and realised that in singleplayer that never happens because sleeping works completely differently there (you conk out, it fades to black, next day) so, yeah.

In other words never mind me, I'm a derp sometimes!  That did make for an accidentally more-fun-than-I-expected picture, though.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 1