Thermo Power Switch

not sure if this was mentioned before or not (AKA too lazy to search for topic), but currently, the thermo switch is only allow to adjust with 5 degree (on Celsius scale) interval, it would be much easier if we can type in specific temperature for it to auto turn on/off. Also, dupe does not need to go over to the switch to switch the setting.

Yes yes yes! I want this! Instant switching and more precise control please. Also want two slider nobs so I can set a range between minimum and maximum. Add up and down arrow buttons on both sides that increment the nobs tenths of degrees.

45 minutes ago, Masterpintsman said:

Why would you want that?

Just for consistency sake, since the temperatures in the game are shown in that precision. I suppose it would be tedious to click the button 10 times to move up one degree, so maybe just make it an option to select the precision of the up/down arrows.

As a note: the temperatures you can set the thermal switch to seem to be selected so that there are always settings just above and below phase change temperatures.

Nevertheless: IMHO all the numerical settings should have an input field where one can add the wanted number directly - instead of having to waste time on pixel-dragging a slider or RSI-inducing clicking on an arrow.

2 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

As a note: the temperatures you can set the thermal switch to seem to be selected so that there are always settings just above and below phase change temperatures.

The temperatures you can set on the thermal switch are whole multiples of 5 on Kelvin scale.

Archived