Hello I would like trees to be included. They will produce oxygen and apples or some sort of food. But to obtain a tree you must find a sapling of a tree some were in the world(or something like that), then you need to replant it on a dirt block. I think this would be really cool.

I mean it makes a lot of sence. Just make plant that can make oxygen out of CO2 if you give it light and poluted water :) From the last stream poluted water to plants is already there. Also the hanging plant is in the next patch as well. Maybe that is it :)

I'd like trees to make it into the game but I think that they need to be HUGE and require irrigation. Ie we're trading off space for CO2 scrubbing and/or food.

If there were only 2 or 3 trees in every generated world it would make the trees just that much more special as well. Not only would they be special, they would be sought after and force us to mine FAR, far away (Forrest Gump anyone?).

Archived