Features Request. Blueprints. And different slots for backpack and armor

I want to migrate this request form this topic if it possible. Because this category more suitable in this case. I did not notice this category at once.

Explanation to first feature in list:

I mean if insert blueprint into science machine it recipe should be available to anyone who is near to science machine. For example, to craft Goggles we can use only blueprint and it's not available in Science Machine or in Alchemy Engine. And in my post I request feature to insert blueprint into machine/engine. So there was no need to find 6 blueprints for 6 players.

The third feature in this list in my opinion is important because nitre is much needed resource and stone boulders from which we can extract it is non-renewable.

18 hours ago, IDMikhail said:

The third feature in this list in my opinion is important because nitre is much needed resource and stone boulders from which we can extract it is non-renewable.

With tree petrification nitre is very much renewable.

First one, maybe. It would be nice for the boss drops, as the 1 or 2 players who have that recipe can't always be online.

Second one, no. There's a popular mod called Extra Slots for that very purpose. Granted, many like myself will never choose a chest-slot clothing item over more hoarding space, but we gladly sacrifice it.

Third, Rocks and Nitre are renewable underground from earthquakes, and they also come from moleworm burrows you dig up. Just don't unearth it when a moleworm is in it and they'll make another to dig up.

Archived