Problem in Do not Starve Together, Dedicated Server

I'm having a problem but I do not know what to do, recently my DST gave a bug, while trying to open my world this occurred: "Dedicated Server Failed To Start - There was some sort of starting the server.

I tried to uninstall and install the game and it did not work, I looked in the folders but I did not find anything, I uninstalled the mods but it also did not work, I created several worlds thinking that only it was with this, but all presented the same problem.

When I went to resort to someone's help I was told to check the log.Eu poderia encontrar o login
C: \ Users \ YOURUSERNAME \ Documents \ Klei \ DoNotStarveTogetherANewReignBeta (Se você estiver no ramo beta)
Ou
C: \ Users \ YOURUSERNAME \ Documents \ Klei \ DoNotStarveTogether (Ramo clássico)
Geralmente, as informações estarão no diretório "client_log.txt"

But I did not have a result checking, Can someone help me ?.

This is the bug:

:20170422111713_1.jpg

server_log.txt

server_log.txt

client_log.txt

51 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

This is usually a conflict involving mods. At least it was for me when I go this error.

Had it yesterday, but the problem wasnt one of my 55 mods. The problem was more simply i just failed an option in ONE of the mods after fixing the option all runs perfectly.

Took me over 2 hours to find out after testing each mod which conflicts testing if servers down testing offline vanilla no mods with mods changing world settings and custom presets etc etc...~ for a 2 min fix
Life is cruel, modding is more but modding is worth the effort kek

Archived