Use Spear Skins on Battle Spear.

• Developer
39 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

By that logic it shouldn't be usable on the normal Spear, right?

It's a spear skin, not a battle spear skin. That's why the staves can be skinned but not the battle spear.

Maybe Wigfrid just doesn't like bees.

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

It's a spear skin, not a battle spear skin. That's why the staves can be skinned but not the battle spear.

Maybe Wigfrid just doesn't like bees.

Spear is a spear. It's a spear skin, not a firestaff skin. Your arguments make no sense.

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Exactly though, it's a spear skin, not a battle spear skin. They are two different items.

Spear skin - Should be usable for ALL spears.

Are you really this much of a shill for Klei or something? NO GOD DAMN IT GIV THEM MORE MUNIEZ

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

Spear skin - Should be usable for ALL spears.

I don't think that way, I think Wigfrid's spear should have different skin sets to make it more unique.

What I do think should be done is have character-specific items skinned according to their skin sets, are be allowed to be skinned like that if you have said skin set.

4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I don't think that way, I think Wigfrid's spear should have different skin sets to make it more unique.

What I do think should be done is have character-specific items skinned according to their skin sets, are be allowed to be skinned like that if you have said skin set.

See, that's a less ****ty idea. 

However, Bumble Spear should ALSO work.

Rose Spear too, for an alternate Rose Battle Spear.

I'm agree with @ImDaMisterL. we don't need battle spear with spear skin because very similar to normal spear skin.

Maybe klei will new battle spear and battle helm skins be "Reward" rarity. i mean, if you have GoH wigfrid and Valkyire Armor, they you get battle spear and battle helm skin "Reward". i wish klei will add it. I hate play wigfrid, but everyone favor play Wigfrid.

12 minutes ago, Scrafty said:

I'm agree with @ImDaMisterL. we don't need battle spear with spear skin because very similar to normal spear skin.

Maybe klei will new battle spear and battle helm skins be "Reward" rarity. i mean, if you have GoH wigfrid and Valkyire Armor, they you get battle spear and battle helm skin "Reward". i wish klei will add it. I hate play wigfrid, but everyone favor play Wigfrid.

Helm if you get Head Skin, Spear if you get Body Skin?

Archived