(Demand) Nerf Wesley

I have never seen a character so unbelievably, gamebreakingly overpowered that it ruins the entire game, that is until I played "Don't Feel Strave Together" and was introduced to "WESLEY THE CLOWN." Every server I frequent is filled with Wesley players and I'm getting SICK and TIRED of it. There is no company I can think of at the moment that would allow this sort of thing in their games, so why, Clay? Don't you care about the Woodman, Williamson and even Wickersnipper mains like myself? I REFUSE to give into it, I won't play such a disgustingly overpowered character. He needs to be fixed, because at the moment there is no reason to play any other character. I have to literally beg my friends over Stem to get them to play someone other than Wesley. It's sickening how conditioned they are to playing such an easy character. So please, Clay, fix your game and nerf Wesley and whatever you do: DON'T PORT "Wani the Surfer" over if you ever decide to make "Don't Feel Strave: Shrimprekt Together."

3 hours ago, Ressayez said:

I have never seen a character so unbelievably, gamebreakingly overpowered that it ruins the entire game, that is until I played "Don't Feel Strave Together" and was introduced to "WESLEY THE CLOWN." Every server I frequent is filled with Wesley players and I'm getting SICK and TIRED of it. There is no company I can think of at the moment that would allow this sort of thing in their games, so why, Clay? Don't you care about the Woodman, Williamson and even Wickersnipper mains like myself? I REFUSE to give into it, I won't play such a disgustingly overpowered character. He needs to be fixed, because at the moment there is no reason to play any other character. I have to literally beg my friends over Stem to get them to play someone other than Wesley. It's sickening how conditioned they are to playing such an easy character. So please, Clay, fix your game and nerf Wesley and whatever you do: DON'T PORT "Wani the Surfer" over if you ever decide to make "Don't Feel Strave: Shrimprekt Together."

That hurt my brain to read.

Archived