[Game Update] - 214603

4 hours ago, Diiitoe said:

Don't know if any of the devs will read this but here we go anyway, 

With the Winter's Feast update we had a period where you had a higher chance of getting rarer skins in DST. 
Since DST had it's anniversary a couple of days ago do you think you might implement this "skin boost" again for a small amount of time?
Maybe 2 weeks or so? As a thank you to the community and this way maybe more people can use that spear skin.

This could start on thursday after the Rhymes With Play stream and gives even newer people who joined after A New Reign came to the live branch a shot at getting an awesome character skin. 

after the event:

"let's see here... 5 tweed waistcoats, 2 suspension shirts and a Survivor Wes. Perfect."

Though to be honest i'm usually pretty lucky with the skin boost, as i've gotten a Glommer head guise, survivor willow and snowkit along various distinguisheds and classies, so i don't have much to complain about.

Neat update here, and if these craftable skins keep up then eventually we WILL see floppy miner hats (which sounds weird and funny at the same time)

• Like 1

On 4/24/2017 at 8:13 PM, V2C said:
  • Fixed bug where using any ranged weapon against a target wearing Scalemail would burn the attacker.

View full update

Fixed at last! I first reported this bug about two years ago when Shipwreck came out. You put on the Shipwreck Scalemail (the Volcanic one), then the Shipwreck Treeguard dances all about around fire everytime he throws a coconut at you.

• Like 2