[Game Update] - 214603

• Developer
  • Spear skins can now be applied to Fire Staff and Ice Staff.
  • Fixed crash when an invalid parameter is passed to the /rollback command
  • Fixed bug where Unseen Hands could not be damaged by casting the Weather Pain.
  • Fixed bug where Shadow Creatures being removed by the destabilizing Ancient Gateway were still dropping loot.
  • Fixed animation glitches in the Player mind control loop.
  • Fixed animation bug when chopping down a burning Poison Birchnut Tree.
  • Fixed bug where using Fire or Ice Staff against a charged Volt Goat would electrocute the caster.
  • Fixed bug where using any ranged weapon against a target wearing Scalemail would burn the attacker.
  • Fixed bug where failing to catch a Boomerang while wearing Scalemail would burn yourself.

View full update

• Like 30

7 minutes ago, V2C said:
  • Spear skins can now be applied to Fire Staff and Ice Staff.
  • Fixed crash when an invalid parameter is passed to the /rollback command
  • Fixed bug where Unseen Hands could not be damaged by casting the Weather Pain.
  • Fixed bug where Shadow Creatures being removed by the destabilizing Ancient Gateway were still dropping loot.
  • Fixed animation glitches in the Player mind control loop.
  • Fixed animation bug when chopping down a burning Poison Birchnut Tree.
  • Fixed bug where using Fire or Ice Staff against a charged Volt Goat would electrocute the caster.
  • Fixed bug where using any ranged weapon against a target wearing Scalemail would burn the attacker.
  • Fixed bug where failing to catch a Boomerang while wearing Scalemail would burn yourself.

View full update

Our prayers have been answered (Too bad bumble spear is so expensive)

EDIT: But then... he did say spear skins. 

Edited by Spaartan
  • Like 5

Wasn't there a rose spear or something? Or am I wrong? If so, that's probably what V2C meant by "skin(s)". Regardless I don't really see the point in bothering about making spear skins compatible with the staves, but they did it so that's that I guess. Would've preferred some Willow rebalances instead, or even werebeaver tweaks.

Evil file explorer here. Found something interesting about this update, don't click on the spoiler if you don't want, well, spoilers:

Spoiler

dcad928ceb7e058104c8df1e2d3063da.png

fc29df8873034f9eb7ce281df7db252f.png

Dunno if this is new, or a Metheus puzzle thing everyone already knows about and I'm just a big silly, but here

2 minutes ago, Nebulaemon said:

Evil file explorer here. Found something interesting about this update, don't click on the spoiler if you don't want, well, spoilers:

Hide contents

dcad928ceb7e058104c8df1e2d3063da.png

fc29df8873034f9eb7ce281df7db252f.png

Dunno if this is new, or a Metheus puzzle thing everyone already knows about and I'm just a big silly, but here

You're an update too late, mate.

Ancient Staff.png

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

In the last update, they added that so if you have the Ancient Cane skin, you can make an Ancient Orange Staff skin too, among a few other skin synergies.

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

In the last update, they added that so if you have the Ancient Cane skin, you can make an Ancient Orange Staff skin too, among a few other skin synergies.

Double post Sorry, I had to 

7 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

rose spear

Spoiler

ROSE COLLECTION CONFIRMED I BELIEVE TOMATO CUP WILL BE FOUND IN NOME'S INVENTORY TOO!!!

Please, I need that collection (Or a better one :))

• Like 9