New Food item

Has anyone else played don't starve shipwrecked and found "Jays Snake Oil", because i have. So i was playing ROG and found some goats, and i wanted to make something out of the electric milk other than ice cream. Then i thought up of "Jays Goat Cheese".

It has a 5% drop rate from goats, kinda like goat horns. It can be consumed, so its not like the snake oil which is completely and utterly useless. It will heal 10 hunger, 10 health and 10 sanity. It will look kinda like butter, but without the red splits on the side and will be in a cleat wrapper with a Volt Goats face on it.

IDK if this is a good idea. Leave me feedback if you like it or don't like it. 

8 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Dunno if the goat cheese should have "Jay's" in its name. The Snake Oil is referencing snake oil products, which are advertised to do one thing but are completely useless, basically just placebo, so we know this Jay guy can't be trusted :p

i dunno, i like the whole idea of Jays name in it, i feel like he sells weird things, and goat cheese is pretty weird. But maybe removing the name Jay could be a good idea, but imma see if other people will give me feedback before i do anything like that. 

Archived