I'm sure all Webber mains have had this problem, you've been farming spiders with every opportunity, and at some point your having trouble storing all that silk. "What am I supposed to do, with all this silk?"  you may ask, well really you do the only thing you can do: make hundreds of top hats, but then you another problem, all these top hats, and no-one to wear them. Tragically... your spider kin can't wear hats, and are destined to be bald... so you are forced to wear all of your many classy hats yourself... all alone... constantly having to deal with the struggle of storing all that silk somewhere, eventually making more top hats... only to have no-one to wear them all... a tragic loop...

Alright, somewhat funny monologue aside, point is why can't spiders wear hats? They'd be a lot nicer to have around if I can have an army of dapper spiders, or an army of ancient-crown wearing spider warriors. If pigs are allowed to wear hats, I want hats for spiders. That's all.

That would be hilarious. The only problem I see is spiders taking your hat (somehow) going into their den, and destroying it forever. Or maybe that would be part of the fun ;)

Goodbye, bee queen hat.

Just now, F2Li2 said:

That would be hilarious. The only problem I see is spiders taking your hat (somehow) going into their den, and destroying it forever. Or maybe that would be part of the fun ;)

Goodbye, bee queen hat.

They would take the hat in the den and out, like the pigs do.

3 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

Maybe you could name them when you put a hat on them. Who doesn't need a spider named Bob?

I think that spider names would be a fun idea for a small bonus perk for Webber, because being half spider he should be able to distinguish one member of his kind from another right? Other characters will just see a spider as a spider like normal, but Webber will see that particular spider as a specific name, like "Harold".

Just now, Astroknot said:

I think that spider names would be a fun idea for a small bonus perk for Webber, because being half spider he should be able to distinguish one member of his kind from another right? Other characters will just see a spider as a spider like normal, but Webber will see that particular spider as a specific name, like "Harold".

Like, auto-generated ones? I'd think they'd be more spider-y...

Like uhh... "Peter Parker", "Uncle Ben"  in fact, don't the terms have weird generated names? Could work kind of like theirs.

4 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

Like, auto-generated ones? I'd think they'd be more spider-y...

Like uhh... "Peter Parker", "Uncle Ben"  in fact, don't the terms have weird generated names? Could work kind of like theirs.

"Harold" of course would not be one of the names, it was an example. They could have spider names programmed the same way they have it for pigs & bunnymen. "Peter" for the Spider-Man reference would be a good start for spider name ideas for example.

Archived