PS4 Present trade inn value is too much.

Hey guys, I've been playing DST on ps4 since October, when it finally came out.  I'm Loving the  Game, and have been putting in alot of hour's into the game since it's initial release on PS4.  And while I'm still investing plenty of hours a week into the game. One aspect is not as enjoyable anymore as it was, and that's partially the presents aspect. The amount of time playing each week to reach the 4 limit cap. All while no access to sharing items/skins and trading them with friends. I desperately feel trading 9 items of the same class for 1 is a bit too costly. Because as it stands now you have to invest an unbelievably  amount of playtime in the game or just be extremely lucky to acquire any type of desired skin.

My DST career wont be complete until I get lucky enough and get this baby!

http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/Skins?file=Wilson_wearing_backpack_poop.png

How does the rest of PS4 community feel?

8 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

Agreed, the 4 limit cap is very bad specially when we have no other way to obtain the items like PC players. PC players probably have unlimited cap to get items comparing to the limitations we console players already face

We only have the steam Market because of steam if steam didn't have the market then we wouldn't be able to sell or buy skins either.
and PC players still have the same 4 cap a week you guys do.

15 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

We only have the steam Market because of steam if steam didn't have the market then we wouldn't be able to sell or buy skins either.
and PC players still have the same 4 cap a week you guys do.

PC players have more options than PS4. PS4 players has limitations on everything as it seems, I've found out that PC players have the ability to have "More" in their World presets (I saw it in someone's Twitch stream). PS4 players is limited to "None, Less or Default". Also noticed that PS4 players starts to lag, game crash when they have too much items in their world.. this is the issue I'm currently facing in my main world, I'm at 2550+ days in my main world.. the game crashes when I port to wormholes, get out of the caves, rollback or sometimes even when I try to load the world to play... new issue that just arise, my friends aren't able to join my world, they get instantly kicked with an error message that my world is not responding even though I'm in my world and nothing crashed for me.

I sent Klei emails about this, they said it's my internet connection but I highly doubt it. I tested by making new worlds, joining random servers.. never had any crashes or disconnects at all, I really think its a isolated issue with my main world. Other PS4 players who have survived for very long told me that they also have some issues after surviving for very long, so there's that... console players face more limitations than PC players.

3 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

I've found out that PC players have the ability to have "More" in their World presets (I saw it in someone's Twitch stream). PS4 players is limited to "None, Less or Default". Also noticed that PS4 players starts to lag, game crash when they have too much items in their world.. this is the issue I'm currently facing in my main world,

Thats the PS4 ports limtion and PC users face lag on longer lasting worlds too. You have to remember that all ports can't be the same as the orginal and that this was orginal a PC game and was ported to PS4

Klei could think about lowering the cost from 9 items to 6, too trade in. Honestly that would be a little more realistic and in the step towards the right direction. Right know the odds and amount of time needed to play just to make a  small dent in collecting the skins.

5 hours ago, Ryeknox said:

Klei could think about lowering the cost from 9 items to 6, too trade in. Honestly that would be a little more realistic and in the step towards the right direction. Right know the odds and amount of time needed to play just to make a  small dent in collecting the skins.

There was already a tread against this not that I'm against it i'm for it.The only way skins is to go up the skin rarity latter.

Archived