How hard should it to be to give Warly's pickiness to all characters?

I have only dabbled with ds modding mildly (modifying tuning variables, essentially. i know how to code in general, im just not specifically familiar with the dst framework or lua).

Id like to have a mod which applies warly's food-boredom to all characters to encourage recipe diversification. Im not particularily interested in the other aspects (namely, the non-crockpot food debuffs etc). Aside from General Modder's Advice, does anyone have any advice on the best way to do this? (for example, which classes to modify, etc). This could also technically be considered a mod request, but I understand its unlikely anyone is going to want to just up and do this for me on their own, so I feel its more likely to get some useful direction thatll let me mod it myself.

Thanks for your time!

15 minutes ago, erichermit said:

I have only dabbled with ds modding mildly (modifying tuning variables, essentially. i know how to code in general, im just not specifically familiar with the dst framework or lua).

Id like to have a mod which applies warly's food-boredom to all characters to encourage recipe diversification. Im not particularily interested in the other aspects (namely, the non-crockpot food debuffs etc). Aside from General Modder's Advice, does anyone have any advice on the best way to do this? (for example, which classes to modify, etc). This could also technically be considered a mod request, but I understand its unlikely anyone is going to want to just up and do this for me on their own, so I feel its more likely to get some useful direction thatll let me mod it myself.

Thanks for your time!

U could look into this mod and understand the code better,

Best Regards
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=697356989

Ill try to upload it to the steam workshop sometime in the next week! Atm everything is sort of.. in a giant dirty Heres A Folder With 10 Different Types of Edits, though granted all the rest of them are tweaks to tuning.lua