Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Recommended Posts

Hirridok    5

hi, I wanted to ask something that has been molesting me for a while:

 

in 2015, I had an old steam account, in wich I had the bottomless pit and now timeless tragic torch, and I would like to know if I could "transfer" them to my new account that I made on 2016, but I just bought DST for that account like a month ago.

yeah, I still have access to my old account, and I changed to a new one for "private reasons".

could a mod tell me if there´s a way to do this manually? because of course, this new account wasnt on the DST beta, but the old was, and im actually using this new and I wont use the old again for buying games and such... thank you

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    16,879

Sorry, but items that aren't tradeable cannot be transferred over. At least, not by normal users like us, Klei might be able to help you.

You should try pming JoeW or JanH about this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asparagus    8,911
5 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

If we are having a developer calling thread I summon @Cheerio

Ha! You have activated my trap card!

I SUMMON-- Nope.. imdal said not to summon more devs... but I guess joeW can help too... cuz... MMORPG stuff...

O__O

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    16,879
2 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

If we are having a developer calling thread I summon @Cheerio

We are not, we are mentioning the devs that might be able to help him with his problem. Please don't ping devs unnecessarily.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeW    15,631

Hey everybody. Anything related to account issues or action that requires an answer from us, please visit the support site at http://support.kleientertainment.com so we can make sure your request is seen and responded to. PMs and @mentions are very hit or miss and it's best that a ticket be created so we can be sure to follow up. 

In this particular case, we won't move items or retroactively award items to an account unless in special circumstances where some sort of error needs to be corrected. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hirridok    5
8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey everybody. Anything related to account issues or action that requires an answer from us, please visit the support site at http://support.kleientertainment.com so we can make sure your request is seen and responded to. PMs and @mentions are very hit or miss and it's best that a ticket be created so we can be sure to follow up. 

In this particular case, we won't move items or retroactively award items to an account unless in special circumstances where some sort of error needs to be corrected. 

oh, well too bad for me... guess my items are gone... thank you anyways, there isnt a way to at least make the item tradeable so I could transfer it manually?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weirdobob    7,974
2 hours ago, JoeW said:

PMs and @mentions are very hit or miss and it's best that a ticket be created so we can be sure to follow up.

So should I make a ticket when I want to invite you to my parties?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sudura2017    449
6 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

So should I make a ticket when I want to invite you to my parties?

Support Ticket

 

Bug: SW doesn't appear to be canon

Could you please explain the entire lore of SW, just to be sure? Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weirdobob    7,974
1 hour ago, nome said:

Yes. But then you have to invite the whole support team or there will be hurt feelings.

But Scott ate all the ice cream last time...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ressayez    752
6 minutes ago, Barholomeow said:

Wait if I just called him rude, while making a point not to hurt someone's feelings...

 

Everything I know is a lie.

You're a monster, pugly.

He's actually a pretty nice guy, if a bit stuck up sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites