Mods In console?

For Kiel to release mods for DS on console they would have to be in packs similar to DLC I would assume. They would also all have to be appoved by Sony. Personally I don't think that there would be a comforable fast way to give mods to console users let alone even possible sry.

Also as A side note @ImDaMisterL this might be in the wrong section.

It is possible. Sony eventually allowed user-created mods for Fallout 4, but the mods could not use any assets from outside the game. This includes sounds, custom models and new gameplay mechanics. While possible, they would be restricted and hard to implement.

Welcome to the forums!

I feel like not every mod should be able to be ported to console (See Anime Characters mods) , but stuff like "Always on Status" or any other User Interface mod should be given to console users as well..! 

Sony would restrict mods so who knows. No custom characters or new objects (no new anything really) wouldn't be in the game. Whatever is in dst can be modified, objects that arent in the game but remain in the files would work too, nothing else. Could add useful client only mods as a update to add them as part of the game, mods like those only affect the person who has the mod on which wouldn't effect anyone elses experience / performance.

Archived