basic massage table and medbay suggested change

At the moment when I select a massage table or a medbay, a list of dupes shows up that you can choose from who will be using the table with a line beside the names listed. But to choose you have to know the stress levels of the dupes or which ones are sick/injured to decide which one will use it. This require you to click on the dupe status button for the stress levels(for the massage table) or clicking on the individual dupes to find out about their health stats(for the medbay).

If I could see the stress levels of each dupe listed beside their names when i select a massage table, it would streamline the process.

Same goes the dupe that are sick/injured. No need to go into detail on this one you could just have the healthy beside the ones that don't need medical attention and sick/injured beside the ones that might need the attention.

I would move for an extra option on massage tables. A checkbox that you can click to say "Always have this duplicant assigned to this table" and the duplicant in question will use it until their stress reaches 0%, and then rather it be unassigned, have them use it again when their stress reaches 25% or higher.

2 hours ago, The Nightmare Tank said:

I would move for an extra option on massage tables. A checkbox that you can click to say "Always have this duplicant assigned to this table" and the duplicant in question will use it until their stress reaches 0%, and then rather it be unassigned, have them use it again when their stress reaches 25% or higher.

I would be fine with this as long as I can set a threshold for auto-use, preferably on unassigned ones but if we have to build one for every duplicant: so be it.

Just please developers: get rid of the current mechanic.

On 4/21/2017 at 4:01 AM, The Nightmare Tank said:

Thank you all for the feedback and I think this would probably be the best modification to the current massage table and medbay systems that I have seen so far.

I like the idea of having a setting to set the level of stress so people auto use massage tables, and auto using medicine set ups! Removing that lvel of micromanaging would be super helpful. And if not at least ordering from most hurt/stressed to least 

8 hours ago, Firebee said:

I like the idea of having a setting to set the level of stress so people auto use massage tables, and auto using medicine set ups! Removing that lvel of micromanaging would be super helpful. And if not at least ordering from most hurt/stressed to least 

AFAIK it's in the pipeline and will come with the next build.

Archived