Want to play?

Hello, my name is Izzy and I am looking for some people to play DST with! I speak English and my timezone is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).

I have 148 hours logged in DST and I have a private server on day 2638.

The one downside with me is I cannot host a server, my Internet is fine, my computer cannot handle it if there is more than one person on the server. I always have caves enabled, so if you don't play with caves that would be the only problem. I also prefer mods, but if you don't wish to play with mods that is okay too.

I main Willow, many regard her as "the worst character" but truly I love her to death and if you don't like Willow than that might be another problem, but other than that I'm open minded.

My steam is Hanjizoe224, or inzkbi (the first one is my username, other is nickname)

If you can host a server and would like a new member to your team please don't be afraid to send me a message!

2 minutes ago, inzkbi said:

Willow, many regard her as "the worst character"

That depends. Some people still rank Wes as the worst but

heheh

Wutever you say pal.

I would like to reccomend you to...

If this doesn't help you...

Spoiler

3979975.jpg

So yeah.

21 hours ago, TheLizardKing said:

leaving your login name isn't that smart

well, seeing that I'm on a protected list I'm not too afraid, plus all my accounts are monitored because I'm on one of those "safety" list things. So any time someone tries to do something with my information I'm protected up to $6 mil. :)

Archived