Executive_Lurker

More ways to manage stress

4 posts in this topic

There should be more ways to counter stress. Not that I don't like the massage tables they just get boring after awhile. Giving my dupes a break room where they could play an arcade cabinet or a bar where they could drink fermented slime/bristle berries would be awesome. I would love to see any other ideas you guys have.

1 person likes this

I would also suggest maybe a dart board, billiards tables, Chess/checkers boards, poker table, ping pong table. For those adrenaline junky's a bungee jumping cable for the larger caverns. Going a long with this topic I think that it would be great if I could set a stress break time in the daily cycles to help manage the stress a little better.

2 people like this

There are already other "facilities" countering stress - mess tables, showers, lavatories, even their cods and storage containers. As long as you put enough nice decor around them. Dupes spend quite a lot of time around these and the decor can reduce their stress level immensely while they're doing meaningful tasks, not just relaxing on the table.

7 hours ago, Kasuha said:

As long as you put enough nice decor around them. Dupes spend quite a lot of time around these and the decor can reduce their stress level immensely while they're doing meaningful tasks

This is true there are many way to passively counter stress but I think what we are going for in this topic is more active way to count stress rather than passive way as mentioned above.

Edited by robsin11
2 people like this