Krampus kiting strategy

So .. today i met krampus for the first time in forever. How do you kite that thing? I can kite bearger, deerclops, spider warriors, tentacles

But how do you kite him? Is there a video to show me? his attack animation is like a machine gun to me, and his range is pretty broken. I need a guide q_q

2 minutes ago, Onetel21 said:

So .. today i met krampus for the first time in forever. How do you kite that thing? I can kite bearger, deerclops, spider warriors, tentacles

But how do you kite him? Is there a video to show me? his attack animation is like a machine gun to me, and his range is pretty broken. I need a guide q_q

its one hit run on cobble or quick switch with a cane.

6 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Face tank with logsuit and/or helm as wigfred, (health loss evens out in regular ds)

other characters just have to weird kite

i might have encountered a bug there, because i was totally wearing log suit AND football helmet, but i was still getting hit for 50 hp per hit.. it was pretty wierd honestly :/ dunno if wetness increases the damage taken though

he is pretty easy without any road, if you encounter him at night he will be asleep so go near him, 1 hit run 1 hit run 1 hit run easy, if you encounter him on day or dusk just lure him with any item he will come to grab it so do the same 1 hit run 1 hit run, if you have high ping or slow conection its better to tank him, but if you have good conection and/or you are the host he is pretty easy to kite his 300hp goes down quick with tentacle spike or dark sword in less than 6 kites

1 hour ago, Onetel21 said:

What I do when I fight him with a 50 damage wep aka ham bat or spike is: Drop an item, when he goes to pick it up do 2 hits, then run to dodge the first attack, let him attack again, go in to attack, and dodge. Let him attack again, attack then dodge, then after this he'll have 2 hits left before he dies after doing 4. So you can dodge once more then do the final 2 hits to finish him off with no damage taken. This or you do 2 hits, dodge 2 hits and tank his attack and keep attacking 2 more times to finish him off if you wanna speed it up and are fine with getting hit once.

Just now, JJburner said:

What I do when I fight him with a 50 damage wep aka ham bat or spike is: Drop an item, when he goes to pick it up do 2 hits, then run to dodge the first attack, let him attack again, go in to attack, and dodge. Let him attack again, attack then dodge, then after this he'll have 2 hits left before he dies after doing 4. So you can dodge once more then do the final 2 hits to finish him off with no damage taken. This or you do 2 hits, dodge 2 hits and tank his attack and keep attacking 2 more times to finish him off if you wanna speed it up and are fine with getting hit once.

so he has 2 different attacks? I tried swinging at him but i could only hit him once and then he hit me immediately..

Just now, Onetel21 said:

so he has 2 different attacks? I tried swinging at him but i could only hit him once and then he hit me immediately..

Nope, you can hit him twice for the final two before you get hit if you are fast enough to finish him off.

Archived